Room to let wanted from 3rd MARCH 2015...Malaga as far as marbella

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Jan 2015 9:32 PM by russy1870 Star rating in benalmadena. 14 posts Send private message

Single guy, non smoker, mature, clean and tidy seeks comfortable room to let in the above areas!! I need somewhere from the 3rd march for at least 3 months...Ideally a nice quiet property, in very good internal condition..i am willing to do some work around the house ie maintenance etc!! I will be travellingaround and need a nice base! Prefer parking on site or close by...please email russy1870@yahoo.co.uk with pictures and expected rent if possible!! Thankyou for reading my advert.

Russell

Like 0      
06 Apr 2015 10:43 PM by russy1870 Star rating in benalmadena. 14 posts Send private message

Hi again, well, i ended up in benalmadena, got my NIE in 2 weeks, and campasol will be very disappointed, i got a full time job within 3 weeks of being in spain! loving it so far, thankyou for the positive messages i received and for the ones that weren't so positive......well, ive proved you wrong havent i! 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Los alcazares or algorfa - 0 posts
Wintering in Spain.....we're booked! - 8 posts
Man and/or Van Needed - 2 posts
Astra - 2 posts
A question for law firms relating to major delays and speedy accountability of Banks - 0 posts
SPECIAL APPEAL – FIFI NEEDS YOUR HELP! - 0 posts
taxes - 0 posts
Piano Lessons Orihuela Costa. - 0 posts
Painter&Decorator - 1 posts
Can someone please help?? - 8 posts
4G PAYG Mobile internet Benalmadena - 1 posts
The Truth about property and permisions when Buying/selling - 18 posts
SPANISH ELECTRIC ITEMS NOT CHARGING PROPERLY - 3 posts
Car Car Car, what to do ? - 6 posts
Uncercounter fridge freezer - 2 posts
What's The Price of Fuel in Your Area - 15 posts
Large Endesa Bills Despite No Power Usage - 10 posts
3,2,1 to Martinsa- Fadesa´s liquidation-- Actions against Banks opened - 1 posts
Buying a Spanish registered car in the UK - 12 posts
Residency - 13 posts
UK Paper License - 65 posts
Heating help! - 16 posts
Merry Christmas - 1 posts
Another government cock-up! - 0 posts
Astra Satellite - 13 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x