Uncercounter fridge freezer

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Dec 2014 11:54 AM by Spanishtogs Star rating in Gales. 174 posts Send private message

I'm wondering whether anyone has noticed any store in the costa blanca area selling an undercounter 2 door fridge/freezer.  I can find them in UK (Russell Hobbs and Logik make them) but apparently I can't transport a fridge by laying it on it's side and I haven't got enough room in the car to transport it upright, so I'll have to find one in Spain if I can.

This is an example of what I'm looking for:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00BD1SKAW/ref=asc_df_B00BD1SKAW23317474/?tag=shopzil_mp45-21&ascsubtag=14200232191474561575511020400008005&creative=22114&creativeASIN=B00BD1SKAW&linkCode=df0

Thanks in advance.

Like 0      
31 Dec 2014 12:07 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

As a suggestion Amazon deliver to Spain - I have never used it but someone may have

May be worth asking or use the Spanish Amazon website www.amazon.es

Like 0      
31 Dec 2014 12:58 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Spanishtogs.

Of course this is entirely up to you but I took a brand new freezer out to Spain which was much the same as you want, (Estate Car) for some friends who live in Costa Blanca Spain, I had it on its side in the makers box, unwrapped as it came, for two days travelling, when we got to Spain we unwrapped it and stood it upright for  48 hours,  leave it a shade longer if possible just to let all the gases' go back down , they are still using it 3 years later and never had a problem.

But please just because we took the gamble on this don't make it always the correct way and old used freezers are a bit of a gamble to do it this way so I have been told.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

What's The Price of Fuel in Your Area - 15 posts
Large Endesa Bills Despite No Power Usage - 10 posts
3,2,1 to Martinsa- Fadesa´s liquidation-- Actions against Banks opened - 1 posts
Buying a Spanish registered car in the UK - 12 posts
Residency - 13 posts
UK Paper License - 65 posts
Heating help! - 16 posts
Merry Christmas - 1 posts
Another government cock-up! - 0 posts
Astra Satellite - 13 posts
TEXT Santa etc - 2 posts
Buy direct from owner and you will get a nice surprise - 0 posts
Buy direct from owner and you will get a nice sorprise - 0 posts
Buyer withdraws due to Fuera de Ordenación classification - 8 posts
Cost of installing a lift/elevator? - 0 posts
easyJet luggage charges - 0 posts
Looking for a job....Orihuela Costa - 2 posts
CAJA RURAL liable of refunds in Eurohouse, Fortuna development - 3 posts
Uk Car sale - 0 posts
villa salada - 0 posts
Internet - 7 posts
replacement coping stones for swimming pool - 2 posts
Hola Malaga, looking forward to speaking to u all - 0 posts
Have you read Platero y yo? - 0 posts
5% withholding tax on sale - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x