Internet

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Dec 2014 10:36 AM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Hi all

Can anyone point me in the right direction, I am looking for internet, without having a phone line ?

Any suggestions or advise please, 

Thank you in advance 

Like 0      
17 Dec 2014 1:35 PM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

Yes, check out http://www.pepephone.com  the same company that does the car rentals. They have now partnered with Vodafone and offer ADSL 20 megas over the movistar/vodafone network. It costs 23 euros a month vat included. I was looking for the same thing this week. It is without a phone line. Another option  is http://www.netllar.es  : 15 megas at 12 euros a month, but I'm not sure they have much coverage you will need to check. A member of the family has netllar and it works fine, she streams tv without any problems.

Hope this helps :-)

This message was last edited by mac75 on 17/12/2014.

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Like 0      
17 Dec 2014 2:30 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Thank you 

Have tried pepephone.com but say's not in my area, so have emailed the other Netllar.es

Thank you for the info :)

Like 0      
12 Feb 2015 7:14 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

How did you get on with this ms51?  I'm looking purely at getting some wifi capability installed asap.

Anyone else got any recent experience or tips on broadband service as a stand alone offering?

[ Seems to be quite a lot of broadband info on here which has become obsolete now ]

Thanks in anticipation.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2015 8:37 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Did so may companies, but it all depends on your area. I went in the end will teleast pay as you go, 100e for dish then how every much you need. Eurona wasagood price, but could not get the signal which was the same with most.

Are you a resident? if so try Eurona if not pay as you go could be your answer :)

Hope it helped :)

Like 0      
12 Feb 2015 11:04 PM by hdas Star rating in Alicante. 1 posts Send private message

hdas´s avatar

** EDITED - Against forum rules - spam **

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 2/13/2015 8:52:00 AM.

Like 0      
15 Feb 2015 8:16 AM by CristianSelected Star rating in Madrid - Marbella. 4 posts Send private message

CristianSelected´s avatar

If you have 4g or a good 3g in your area, amena has a great deal. 29€ iva inclusive, for a 100 gb a month usege, but not more than 5 gb download. You have to buy a router from them that cost 59€. ( I use it and work perfect).

Like 0      
15 Feb 2015 11:39 AM by starfox Star rating. 58 posts Send private message

If you can't get a wired broadband to your property the absolute best option is to find a local wimax supplier and hope that it is covered in your area.

By far it was the best decision we made, not a single issue with the connection, consistent 6 down and 2 up as advertised and unlimited data for 30ish Euro a month. I don't know what may be on offer in your area but this is the way to go. Even if we moved to a place where the copper installion was provided I think we'd take the wimax with us.

This message was last edited by starfox on 15/02/2015.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

replacement coping stones for swimming pool - 2 posts
Hola Malaga, looking forward to speaking to u all - 0 posts
Have you read Platero y yo? - 0 posts
5% withholding tax on sale - 5 posts
Atlas Choice - car hire brokers - 2 posts
Gotardo Rodriguez Palmera Properties - 13 posts
loans help please - 18 posts
Montemar near La Finca, Algorfa - 1 posts
Capital gains tax - 8 posts
Moving to Spain - 3 posts
Does anyone else find the "Eye on Spain" amatuerish and boring.Is it fit for 2015? - 64 posts
Cgt query - 0 posts
Cgt query - 14 posts
For the Moderator - 7 posts
Problem with long term rental of property - 10 posts
Means tested EU immigration - 8 posts
Moving back - 0 posts
Are there many of you paying mortgage fees secured with an illegal property? Paying developers second mortgage on the property you bought? - 2 posts
Polish in Spain - 6 posts
DARTFORD CROSSING - 5 posts
Contacting BMN Caja Murcia at Playa Flamenca - 1 posts
Entertainment work - 1 posts
You have got to laugh - 10 posts
Tool Hire shops in Murcia - 0 posts
New to the board. - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x