golf holidays in Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Nov 2014 6:11 PM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

Hi everyone,

I am organizing a golf holiday for our local golf society to either Spain or Potugal although Spain is looking the most likely. The group will be between  8 - 12 players.

Looking for advice on areas,courses,accommodation and any cheap all inclusive packages that members may have tried. 

Travel dates are flexible but probably end of April early May 2015.

Any help and guidance is appreciated.

Cheers

Like 1      
08 Nov 2014 6:29 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Santa Clara just behind Marbella Hospital is a lovely course, La Cala on the Mijas Costa is very popular, I'm not a golfer but have lunched at the former and visited a mate who has a house on the latter.

I'm Spartacus, well why not?

Like 0      
08 Nov 2014 6:40 PM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

Hi Crookesey,

Thank you for the reply.

Were looking more up towards Alicante way as we are flying from Liverpool and Alicante flights are cheapest for us but thanks for the suggestion.

Cheers

Stuart

Like 0      
08 Nov 2014 6:46 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Hi Stuart,

I know the Costa Blanca well and advise that you look for courses in the Benissa area.

Good hunting

Crookesey

Like 0      
08 Nov 2014 6:53 PM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

Thanks for that Crookesey.

Will take a look this evening. any particular courses you can recomend?

Cheers

Stuart

Like 0      
08 Nov 2014 7:09 PM by Hephaestus Star rating in The Peak District Na.... 1234 posts Send private message

Stuart

Ifach Golf Club is very popular and not a million miles from the coast, also La Sella Golf comes to mind, albeit it being a trite expensive.

Crookesey 

Like 0      
08 Nov 2014 7:16 PM by stueyboy Star rating in Catral, Costa Blanca.... 13 posts Send private message

ok thanks.

Resarching now

Cheers

Stuart

Like 0      
08 Nov 2014 7:45 PM by David W Star rating. 199 posts Send private message

David W´s avatar

Other courses nearby PM if you want any further info

Have a look at  Valle del Este near Mojacar and Vera Almeria. Great hotel inclusive deals golf and food

Like 0      
08 Nov 2014 9:24 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

Without a doubt the Number 1 destination is La Cala resort in the Costa Del Sol here is the link http://www.lacala.com/

Have visited many times as a Golfer and Holiday maker

Rod

This message was last edited by rod on 08/11/2014.

Like 2      
09 Nov 2014 5:58 PM by iain4702 Star rating in East Lothian & Lo.... 42 posts Send private message

Please use the courses in South Costa Blanca,spoilt for choice and only 45mins from Alicante Airport.We have 6/7 within our house and used many others.Please PM me and will offer further advice.

Like 0      
11 Nov 2014 4:11 PM by Zeman Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi, in the Mar Menor area in Murcia (1h Alicante airport) you have several golf resorts really close to each other and (but for the 1st two ones) next to main highways, you can check if you look for them in Google maps:

Peraleja Golf

Hacienda Riquelme

Terrazas de la Torre

La Torre Golf

Mar Menor Golf

Roda Golf

Serena Golf

El Valle Golf

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sharing - 0 posts
Thinking of buying in the Murcia region - 7 posts
The cost of Electricity in Spain is really very expensive....... - 27 posts
Liabilities of the developer /promotor - 2 posts
Remembrance Day, Mil Palmeras - 0 posts
Gardening help and tips - 4 posts
blocking ads on filmon - 4 posts
DOES ANYONE KNOWS WHERE THE COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY GETS THE OWNERS NAMES - 16 posts
Dodgy financial schemes - 22 posts
How can I delete my account? - 7 posts
Social club in the Alicante area at El Campello - 0 posts
Hire car annual insurance? - 4 posts
About to buy a holiday home near Elvira/cabopino - looking for someone to do a house survey? - 4 posts
Landed in Rojales... - 0 posts
Vangie - 2 posts
Help please - 2 posts
WARNING terrible drivers ahead... think about insurance cover ? - 27 posts
exchanging driving licences - 2 posts
Inconsiderate neighbours. - 21 posts
Benidorm Palace - Alternative?? - 1 posts
A Big Hike in Flight Costs? - 4 posts
ATM charges - 3 posts
Help needed - 0 posts
Unsolicited private messages - 3 posts
Moving to Spain...marbella, estepona or benalmadena? - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x