Photographer needed for set of one-off property pics (near Algorfa)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Oct 2014 3:11 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Can anyone recommend a local photographer... or someone with direct experience of generating property-related pics? 

I'm in the process of placing a couple of online holiday rental adverts but would like to enhance them with some decent photographs. Am ashamed to admit that almost all the one's I've ever taken myself are poor quality!

I'll need the pics in electronic format only hence it will simply entail a one-off visit to the property and upload all the pics so I can retrieve them.

Thanks in anticipation.. Pat

Like 0      
13 Oct 2014 10:22 AM by Zeman Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi!

I can help you with that.

I do it professionally every day (taking pictures of properties for sale or rent).

If you're interested please let me know your email address to discuss about it.

Thanks

Like 0      
14 Oct 2014 4:20 AM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Thanks for responding Zeman.. have sent you a pm with more info including all my contact details so come back to me when you can... cheers  ;o)

Like 0      
31 Jan 2015 1:40 PM by growler Star rating in Birmingham & Benejúz.... 164 posts Send private message

Oops - I intended to post up this feedback ages ago....

Thought I'd update this thread with some feedback in case anyone else ever needs some professional pics doing.

Top job - more than happy to recommend this guy to anyone looking for high-quality photos in the Costa Blanca region, particularly Costa Blanca south and Costa Cálida (Murcia, Mar Menor), regardless of whether costal or inland.

"Zeman" (I'll preserve his anonymity) contacted me via pm in response to my enquiry. We exchanged a couple of emails and as I'm UK based he sent me a dropbox link to a sample of his property-related work. I was suitably impressed, so I introduced him (online) to a friend/neighbour in spain to arrange access/payment etc.

Within a few days I ended up with over 100 top-quality pics, which I was able to access/download online (exactly what I'd ask for).

I don't impress that easily.... but I'm impressed!  Have already seen a major increase in online holiday letting enquiries (and bookings!) so really glad I got this done now.

To save any embarrassment or spammy stuff I wont post up his direct contact info (unless admin ask me to) but if you go to marmenorservices dot com that's where he'll be at. 

If you're reading this Manu thanks again, very much appreciated

Like 0      
19 Feb 2015 6:03 PM by Zeman Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

My pleasure, Growler!!

Thanks to you for your trust on my work!!

Cheers

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

introduction - 11 posts
shipping wine back to Sydney - 6 posts
running a business from your home. - 4 posts
English Car Wanted - 1 posts
You have got laugh - 0 posts
Community Maintenance - 3 posts
Tax relief for property repairs - 1 posts
Leeds Bradford To Murcia No Flights !! - 6 posts
new rules for community pools - 6 posts
Hi, new to this, after some advice!!! Any help much appreciated! - 24 posts
Transparency Period - 2 posts
Dash Cams - 1 posts
Brittany. Ferry Guest Code - 2 posts
Brittany. Ferry Guest Code - 0 posts
heating - 14 posts
Catalonia Indepence Referendum - 9 posts
BARKING DOGS - 5 posts
Accident in hired car - 18 posts
Pay as you go broadband - 3 posts
Airports - Theme Parks - Now Motorways. - 5 posts
At the point of giving up. - 3 posts
GP IN LOS ALCAZARES? - 5 posts
login problem - 1 posts
Interesting discussions on Law 57/68 - 1 posts
Noisy neighbours - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x