Things for kids to do in oriheula costa area

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Hiya,

I am trying to convince my sister in law that it would be great to holiday in our apartment when it completes next year - we are at Dream Hills 2, near punta prima, playa flamenca, etc

usually her and my brother and their 11 year daughter go to hotels that have kids clubs, but obviously they are costly

so i have suggested they go to us, at no cost to them other than their flights, etc, but it is taking some convincing as i dont know the area that well and what there is to do

any help would be greatly appreciated

regards

saznaz

Like 0      
14 Aug 2007 6:14 PM by bambi_ Star rating in playa golf. 24 posts Send private message

Hi. how old are the kids? there is a kidz gym in los dolses, you have the waterparks. the torrevieja one is good but not for under 4 years olds but there is one in quesada where you can take little kids too. you also have the zoo, you have a pool in quesada and a restaurant and a playground, thats a lovely day out, you can eat out and have fun at the same time. Or go-cart, and activitys on some of the beaches. you have the fair in torrevieja , kids loves it, thats my daughters favorite, we normally go out for a meal and 7-8ish go to the fair.
was this helpful?
xx

Like 0      
14 Aug 2007 7:10 PM by saznaz Star rating in los altos and kent. 134 posts Send private message

Thanks v much was great help she is eleven so I am sure most of these would be suitable Thanks for your help Saznaz

Like 0      
14 Aug 2007 7:38 PM by bambi_ Star rating in playa golf. 24 posts Send private message

hi. i forgotten about the bowling place in torrevieja, is behind habaneros, very good place too.
xxxx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

solicitors charges for purchase of property - 5 posts
Buy in son's names??? - 6 posts
Polaris World - Las Terrazas de La Torre - 6 posts
careworker seeks work - 0 posts
Help !!! Accomodation required - 0 posts
We can't wait to enjoy life in Spain - 10 posts
Big Dog-Big Sun? - 5 posts
urb meeting. re security guards - 0 posts
urb meeting. re security guards - 0 posts
internet Access in rented apartments - 1 posts
Rental Advertising - Free v Paid - 1 posts
towels sheets etc. - 9 posts
towels sheets etc. - 31 posts
Part Loads & Storage - 0 posts
looking to buy in Pego/Monte Pego area. - 1 posts
PET ADVICE? - 9 posts
LONG TERM RENTAL REQUIRED - 3 posts
Festivals in Murcia - 1 posts
Mortman - 11 posts
Camposol sector A - 24 posts
Villamartin, nr Torrevieja/San Miguel new 3 bed 3 bath terraced villa available till end May - 0 posts
Good lawyer in Almeria - 0 posts
Help with Spanish Mortgages... - 23 posts
first timer and not sure what to do !! - 4 posts
Help!...where do I HAVE to visit between Murcia and Seville.... - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x