Internet

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
03 Aug 2014 8:16 AM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Hi all

We go to Spain for about 6 weeks at a time, and would like Internet, and as we are not the fulltime, cant warrant paying full price.

Anyone got advice on temporary internet or cheap options

Thanks inadvance

MS

Like 0      
03 Aug 2014 8:40 AM by thenightmare Star rating in Formentera Del Segur.... 38 posts Send private message

Telecable 966 849 000 do a holiday package.  Don't know if they are in your area. Give them a call.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2014 8:43 AM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1223 posts Send private message

I don't know about your area, but here we have a couple of companies that allow you to switch off the internet when you are not there. They install for about 100 euros including a very small dish and then you pay monthly. When you are not here, you email them and they turn it off and when you are due back, you email them again and they switch it back on so they only charge you for the month you are here (they charge a complete month even if you are only here for a week). Average charge seems to be about 20 euro for the month.

Alternatively, you can get an internet dongle with a certain amount of download time on it. This plugs into your PC giving you access to the web. I am not sure if, with the stopping of roaming charges in Europe, whether it would be the same price using a UK one as a Spanish one.

Like 0      
03 Aug 2014 9:34 AM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Thank you for your help :)

Like 0      
03 Aug 2014 9:55 AM by JPD Star rating in Hull, East Yorkshire.... 391 posts Send private message

JPD´s avatar

Hi there

We use P&N tv services they are based in Camperverde and cover most of the area. We have used them for two years now with no problems we get 6 meg and Voip based phone system for 25 a month when we are there, and only 5 per month when we are in UK. I think they are now doing 12 or 15 meg now as well if you need faster internet but dont know how much that is.

0034 965 064350

pandntvservices@hotmail.com

Add and invite

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 12:14 AM by billy67 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Hi,

Does anyone know of any companies that offer these services in Murcia/Los Alcazares area.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 10:46 AM by MelMan Star rating in Everywhere. 2 posts Send private message

There is a very interesting rental service.

GetWifired

They have rental services, and they send you the devices.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 11:53 AM by billy67 Star rating. 11 posts Send private message

Hi Melman, Can't find this company.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 12:28 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Hi Melman

Can you give anymore details please, as I cant find it either

Many thanks

MS51

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 3:16 PM by MelMan Star rating in Everywhere. 2 posts Send private message

You can make a Google and find GetWifired.

Sorry but I can't write links.

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 3:59 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Thank you

If anyone does fin this can you let me know please, asI cant find it :(

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 4:17 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

You can try this website if you are not in Spain permanently and want a pay as you go option.

http://www.eurosatuktv.com/3g-pay-as-you-go.html

Nigel

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 4:22 PM by fonziedas Star rating. 55 posts Send private message

type 'getwifired' in Google and you will find www.getwifired.com

Like 0      
04 Aug 2014 5:26 PM by ms51 Star rating in uk/Los Alcazares. 100 posts Send private message

Thank you, Fonzedas  but will keep looking 79€ for 15 days, but thanks for showing me the website

Ms51

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Advice needed on air con, villa Martin Costa blanca area - 3 posts
night view of spain from satellite - 0 posts
Salamanca - 4 posts
Bank Guarantee case won but still no refund - 57 posts
hand luggage with easyjet. - 2 posts
information regarding car - 3 posts
advice needed - 7 posts
Golf partner - 1 posts
Ezmar Locksmiths - Las Chapas - 0 posts
Car Insurance - 6 posts
Advertising in local press - 0 posts
Driving licence - 0 posts
Spanish driving licence - 0 posts
Selling SMA follow-on milk 6 month to 12 - 0 posts
SMA follow-on milk 6 month to 12. - 0 posts
terraces - 4 posts
New Member - 1 posts
Is Justin Aldridge..................... - 1 posts
Advice? - 6 posts
9 Years on.................. - 7 posts
Royal British Legion for a Service of Commemoration - 0 posts
Bajamisdeudas ayudar reparacion de credito - 0 posts
A Warm Welcome From A new Member From Spain - 8 posts
FM Spanish Promotions - 10 posts
problem with laptop. - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 14

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x