hand luggage with easyjet.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Aug 2014 12:43 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

can anyone tel me what easyjet policy is regarding

carrying a laptop

what I mean is will a laptop be regarded as my hand

luggage or can I have a laptop and a flight bag as my

hand luggage with no extra charges.

Have looked on easy jet but cannot find the answer.

cannot find a telephone number for them either

any help appreciated.

coolyes

Like 0      
02 Aug 2014 1:40 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

I have carried laptops with easyjet before and the only thing was to take it out the hand luggage and into a separate tray when going through customs.

But now you might have to have them fully charged and capable of being switched on due the latest round of security measures,  not to sure if this has been applied to us yet, you might find out if you took one through that had a flat battery.

Like 0      
02 Aug 2014 2:23 PM by Tadd1966 Star rating in Los Montesinos. 1754 posts Send private message

habd baggage policy is on the easyjet internet http://www.easyjet.com/EN/Planning/baggage

Cabin Bag – what goes in and what stays out?

Cabin bag guarantee on all flights. Make sure your cabin bag travels with you.

Our customers have told us they want to keep their cabin bag with them – and not have to put it in the hold on busy flights where overhead locker space is limited.

And now you can. Our new cabin bag guarantee means you can make sure your bag travels with you in the cabin, even on the busiest flights.

easyJet allows ONE item of cabin baggage per passenger. If you bring ONE piece of cabin baggage no bigger than 50 x 40 x 20cm including handles and wheels, we guarantee it will always travel with you either in the overhead locker or, if necessary, under the seat in front of you.

If you choose to bring ONE bag that is slightly bigger than our guaranteed size but to our maximum allowed size limitations, 56 x 45 x 25cm including handles and wheels, on some busy flights your bag may have to go into the hold.

easyJet plus cardholders, FLEXI fare, easyJet plus Upfront or Extra Legroom customers, can continue to bring ONE piece of cabin baggage no bigger than 56 x 45 x 25cm including handles and wheels – and use easyJet plus Speedy Boarding to board first in order to secure space in the overhead lockers.

So if keeping your cabin bag with you is a priority, why not bring a slightly smaller bag (which is still big enough to hold all your travel essentials) and we guarantee it will not go in the hold – even if the flight is full.

I flew in and out of Gatwick last week no checks on batteries for mobile devices

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

information regarding car - 3 posts
advice needed - 7 posts
Golf partner - 1 posts
Ezmar Locksmiths - Las Chapas - 0 posts
Car Insurance - 6 posts
Advertising in local press - 0 posts
Driving licence - 0 posts
Spanish driving licence - 0 posts
Selling SMA follow-on milk 6 month to 12 - 0 posts
SMA follow-on milk 6 month to 12. - 0 posts
terraces - 4 posts
New Member - 1 posts
Is Justin Aldridge..................... - 1 posts
Advice? - 6 posts
9 Years on.................. - 7 posts
Royal British Legion for a Service of Commemoration - 0 posts
Bajamisdeudas ayudar reparacion de credito - 0 posts
A Warm Welcome From A new Member From Spain - 8 posts
FM Spanish Promotions - 10 posts
problem with laptop. - 2 posts
Introduction and seeking trusted tax advisor - 2 posts
Rules For Bringing A UK Registered Car to Spain? - 21 posts
Secondhand Car - 5 posts
IBI Impuesto Bienes Inmuebles Urbana Payments - 2 posts
Drought restrictions? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x