A Warm Welcome From A new Member From Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 Jul 2014 2:21 PM by inclouddrive Star rating in Tarragona. 2 posts Send private message

inclouddrive´s avatar

Hello,

I have joined this forum so that I can give help to all those who want to learn about cloud computing. The basic behind this is very simple. It acts as a storage device for all type of documents on the web.

There's a lot to learn about it. Hope that I can help all who have queries regarding cloud drives and cloud computing technology.

Thanks

Like 0      
29 Jul 2014 2:38 PM by fonziedas Star rating. 55 posts Send private message

that's a wonderfull idea, I have a question, can I use my own server for cloudcomputing ? what software do I need ?

thanks in advance

Like 0      
29 Jul 2014 4:11 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

I downloaded photos emailed me via onedrive, into the photo albums on my  ipad 2. They are smaller than normal, and cannot be enlarged, unlike other downloaded photos from emails, which have no problems.

I hope you see what I mean!

However, when I click on albums in onedrive, my albums appear and I can enlarge the photos from onedrive, but they are fuzzy.

when I click on shared photos, , the ones emailed to me, they can be enlarged, and are fine.

Like 1      
29 Jul 2014 4:37 PM by bajamisdeudas Star rating in 2014 GRAND AVE BALDW.... 13 posts Send private message

I am also a newbie here and I'm from Madrid, currently living in New York.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2014 7:02 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Welcome in!

You will enjoy EOS a lot!

Cheers

Maria

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
31 Jul 2014 2:23 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Inclouddrive- are you going to answer these queries?

Like 0      
31 Jul 2014 2:38 PM by inclouddrive Star rating in Tarragona. 2 posts Send private message

inclouddrive´s avatar

Hi 
"camposol"

I think te photos are gettting fuzzy because of improper quality.I suggest you to downlaod  good quality photos.

Thanking You,

Inclouddrive.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2014 2:52 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

These photos that  I downloaded are emailed via onedrive. I have no control over quality. Something to do with Onedrive is the problem.

As I explained, when they are downloaded on to onedrive, and I click onto shared photos they are fine, will enlarge and are clear.

when I click on the same photos and albums in onedrive, when they are enlarged, they are fuzzy

in the other albums on ipad 2 the same photos are small and will not enlarge.

obviously it is not the quality of the photos that is the issue! Other photos taken with the same camera, and not emailed via onedrive are fine, and there are no problems with downloading or enlarging them.

Like 0      
31 Jul 2014 7:35 PM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

Hi

Welcome to Eye oin Spain! Glad to have to have you here :-)

Ian

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

FM Spanish Promotions - 10 posts
problem with laptop. - 2 posts
Introduction and seeking trusted tax advisor - 2 posts
Rules For Bringing A UK Registered Car to Spain? - 21 posts
Secondhand Car - 5 posts
IBI Impuesto Bienes Inmuebles Urbana Payments - 2 posts
Drought restrictions? - 0 posts
Estate Agents - 13 posts
Estate Agents claims - Paramount. - 16 posts
energy certificate - 0 posts
www.venderdirect.com - did you use them to sell property? - 0 posts
Estepona's New Bus Station on Avenida del Litoral - 1 posts
Road work speed limit signs - 1 posts
Fridge Removal :to repair or waste. - 0 posts
Petition asking for compensation for buyers under threat of demolition - 6 posts
abbygate lnssurance - 4 posts
Recommended Holiday Villas on Costa Del Sol? - 3 posts
Hello all - 0 posts
Zurich insurance - 6 posts
Wrought Iron gate wanted to keep dogs in! - 2 posts
police pension tax. - 12 posts
SPANISH CAR FOR SALE - 0 posts
Moving to Spain - 13 posts
Unpaid community fees at AGM - 13 posts
Going through the courts to get deposit back from developer - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x