Endesa online form - Landline?!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jul 2014 2:25 PM by cillasmum Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi hope you are well :)  i am hoping for some advice on completing the Endesa online form - the form is requesting a landline no (9 digits) but I dont have one for my house in spain. i have tried to put in my uk tel no but it wont accept it.

any suggestions greatly appreciated :)

Like 0      
09 Jul 2014 8:15 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Hi cillasmum,

I have been having similar problems when trying to register for Endesa online, the site would not recognise my NIE number or UK phone number.

I used the 'Contact Us' at the top right hand side of the home page (when switched to english) and then the 'Contact Form' where I explained that the online office would not accept my details.

This was monday evening and yesterday I received an email informing me of the following;

In order to help you, we have filled the form for you and these are your login details:

USER/USARIO

PASSWORD/CLAVE

Once you get the access, you should change both user and password and activate the electronic invoice.

If you want to activate the electronic invoice, please access you online account and choose on the left side the option Bills and Sign up for service and click to Complete Activation. If you sign up for this service, you will no longer receive paper bills.

Also you need to know that the information of your Endesa Online account will be available in about 24/48 hours.

Thank you for using our Online Office.

Obviously I have removed the user and password they gave me and tonight I have accessed the Online Office for the first time, changed my password and signed up for electronic billing no problems at all.

Hope this helps.

kelju

Like 0      
09 Jul 2014 10:52 PM by hosilverlining Star rating in Property owner in Gr.... 173 posts Send private message

The number has to be a Spanish number, we used our key holder's number (with their permission) but I have read elsewhere on this forum that people have used any Spanish number, in reality it is unlikely Endesa will ever use it.

For the NIE, for some reason you need to drop the first letter and replace it with a 0 (zero).  I found this information on a different forum, though can't remember where, and it worked for us.

Most important to use the most recent bill, any earlier bill won't be accepted, this took us a while to achieve as we had to pick up a bill whilst in Spain and get the online application in before the next bill arrived.  Not necessarily easy if you don't visit very often and the next bill arrives just after you return to the UK, which happened to us and so we had to wait until our next visit.

I hope this helps.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

NEW CASE WON! againsg SGR and BBVA in Herrada del Tollo - 1 posts
Buying in Valencia - 3 posts
Native English teacher wanted - 0 posts
New Here & Greetings from Barcelona - 1 posts
Rental - 3 posts
WANTED: Illustration artists who can draw cute cats and / or dogs. $500 per project - 0 posts
Where to buy Udo's oil in Spain - 1 posts
Legal tip 1175. NEW! CASE WON: Orihuela Courts explains Banks Liabilities of law 57/68 28 June 2014 So proud of Judges in my country who are punishing Banks for their illegal operation during the Spanish Real Estate boom. This case, which wsa notified - 2 posts
A little bird - 1 posts
renewing a s.i.p. card - 17 posts
Illegal or just a huge Con? - 3 posts
720 checks - 0 posts
FEMALE SUMMER CAMP MONITOR REQUIRED - 0 posts
FREE MEDICAL COVER JUST BY BEING RESIDENT IN SPAIN - 11 posts
125 scooter - 5 posts
Form 210 submission for rental income if no taxes due - 0 posts
Bank draft when selling house - 26 posts
Conversation about the World cup in Spanish - 0 posts
Spanish Property - Can we help ourselves? - 5 posts
Government takes steps to avoid incomplete information on the land register - 16 posts
Filing Deadline for Form 210 for Declaring Rental Income - 1 posts
Removing gas installation in Spain - 3 posts
Compensation from builder - who benefits? - 3 posts
communities - 8 posts
Core Amateur Series Espana 2014 (Register your Interest) - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x