Jim

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Jamesie Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone, Just joined up, a bit new to us. We have purchased a town house in Qesada, near Rojales. Not ready till April 08. Nice to have bought in Spain. Does anyone know the area?. Regards Jim...

Like 0      
08 Aug 2007 8:04 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Jim, welcome to the forum I think it is spelt Quesada we do not live to far from you in Formentera.  But their is a few on the forum that have places their so will be able to help you their is some good restaurants there. Good luck with your purchase it can be very exciting.  Regards Pat

Like 0      
08 Aug 2007 11:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi Jim, we're just along the road. Welcome to the EOS forum.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2007 7:06 AM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Hi Jim

Welcome.

I think Quesada is a great area - we are looking to buy and it is one of our preferred areas (we have quite a few though!!!).  We have rented there and will be again in Sept and Dec this year.  It has a selection of shops/bars/restaurants, the aquapark, golf course and bowling club etc there, but if you want great beaches Guardamar is just down the road, and of course Torrevieja is only 10 minutes away, which has everything you would expect of a large town (almost a city now!)

There are quite a number of people on here who have bought and have a lot of knowledge of the surrounding area so if you want any specific info, just ask.

Where have you bought?  Who have you bought with? Are you planning to live out there permanently?

Good luck with your purchase

Like 0      
09 Aug 2007 11:19 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Jim, I would've said all that last night but I was SO-O-O tired I just could hardly think but wanted to welcome you. I knew Em, a friend of mine, would post a huge welcome & info so I got off lightly. 

However today's another day so I want to again say a very warm

We completed over two years ago & there's lots going on in the area. As Em says many members have purchased in the area around Quesada. It's a great location & a little town in its own right. Those who want to, meet up whenever possible on our frequent trips over too & my husband & I have met some great characters people.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

rapp - 1 posts
Storage Space - 4 posts
Lets Eat in Benijofer - 13 posts
Torremendo - 33 posts
ADMINISTRATION - 4 posts
Send private message to - 7 posts
david and jan brooker - 1 posts
Once they take your deposit does the romance die - 2 posts
New owner...anyone going to esuri bloque1 ? - 1 posts
philpne - 0 posts
MRI furniture package - 4 posts
Property price 'increase' reports - fact or fiction? - 7 posts
edith office - 0 posts
Registering a van - 5 posts
Having a WiFi hotspot installed for the community - 6 posts
Has anyone has a paddle tennis or sports court built? - 0 posts
Vista Del Guadiana - 2 posts
Moving to Quesada next year (early I hope) - 10 posts
Anyone use Xe.com for money transfers? - 14 posts
Be Careful at Malaga Airport - 0 posts
moving to spain - 4 posts
Badajoz - 3 posts
New to site and looking at El Bosque Mairena development...... - 1 posts
Importing furniture from Far East - 0 posts
MOSQUITOS - 84 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x