MY FAVOURITE SPANIARD

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 May 2014 9:49 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

My favourite Spaniard is world famous tenor Placido Domingo. Space doesn't allow me to set out all his achievements. The maestro has just been honoured by all the governments of the world for his works.

Apart from his many 144 operatic roles; recordings and film performances he is also a gifted pianist and conductor. He speaks several languages including Russian. How is it that the world of classical music attracts the greatest brains in history.

Mozart, who wrote the overture to Don Giovanni, on the morning of its première, would have wondered what caused Johann Strauss to take as long as three days to compose The Blue Danube.

Note:  I describe Placido as Spanish but in fact he spent only the first eight years of his life in Spain. From there on he lived, was tutured and followeed his career through Mexico and the U.S.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Terrace Tile Grout - 9 posts
mijas town hall - 2 posts
Recommended bank accounts in Spain - 3 posts
What is the process for registering with the Social Security office in Spain? - 1 posts
The truth or lies? - 6 posts
WHY DON'T MORE SPANISH LEARN ENGLISH - 32 posts
EGM agenda - 2 posts
Do you know about VPN? - 0 posts
uk or spanish licence - 34 posts
IT IS QUITE BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING - 11 posts
Name of beach game - 6 posts
Is this lack of info strange from an agent ? - 1 posts
Mobile phone!!! What's best deals??? - 6 posts
Inheritance Tax - 30 posts
Long term apartment required for rent - 0 posts
Long term apartment required for rent - 0 posts
Will Astra 2G Reinstate UK TV in Spain - 5 posts
Working regulations - 0 posts
Looking for Work Mazarron Region - 2 posts
Tribute festival - 0 posts
CÉDULA DE HABITABILIDAD - 53 posts
La Caixa bank - 0 posts
RosieMac - 15 posts
Hola - from a Scot in Lebrija - 0 posts
Berlingo - rear parcel shelf problem - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x