mijas town hall

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 May 2014 5:32 PM by maggi Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

Hope someone could enlighten me.  My architect has put in plans for a swimming pool over 3 months ago, we have been waiting for the plans to be passed so as to start work.  We have now been told that Mijas town hall has just made a new law, they want 6000Euro deposit off of us before they will allow us to have the permit.  How much money do they think we have.  So they want that on top as well as wanting us to pave outside the villa ,put a new water tank in (which we originally told was fine) and do the swimming pool.  Surely they must understand that we have enough money to spend on the things they want us to do.  So Mad

Like 0      
08 May 2014 9:50 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Maggi,  you are possible amongst the luckiest people in Spain.

Mijas has had a very efficient Foreigners assistance office for over 20 years, staffed I believe by 4 permanent workers.  Nothing is too much trouble for them, even if you live outside Mijas they will give advice.

I suggest you give them  a call, 952 58 90 10 instead of asking in the forum. They are the experts.

Like 3      
09 May 2014 8:40 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

Thats a load of crap your builder will pocket the money and do a runner sack him tomorrow

Happened to us once never again

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Recommended bank accounts in Spain - 3 posts
What is the process for registering with the Social Security office in Spain? - 1 posts
The truth or lies? - 6 posts
WHY DON'T MORE SPANISH LEARN ENGLISH - 32 posts
EGM agenda - 2 posts
Do you know about VPN? - 0 posts
uk or spanish licence - 34 posts
IT IS QUITE BEYOND MY UNDERSTANDING - 11 posts
Name of beach game - 6 posts
Is this lack of info strange from an agent ? - 1 posts
Mobile phone!!! What's best deals??? - 6 posts
Inheritance Tax - 30 posts
Long term apartment required for rent - 0 posts
Long term apartment required for rent - 0 posts
Will Astra 2G Reinstate UK TV in Spain - 5 posts
Working regulations - 0 posts
Looking for Work Mazarron Region - 2 posts
Tribute festival - 0 posts
CÉDULA DE HABITABILIDAD - 53 posts
La Caixa bank - 0 posts
RosieMac - 15 posts
Hola - from a Scot in Lebrija - 0 posts
Berlingo - rear parcel shelf problem - 5 posts
Building a carport but where do I buy the wood? - 3 posts
RTN news on Barclaycard - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x