Tribute festival

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 May 2014 5:06 PM by iangrantsinger Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Would any ex pats out there, particularly on the Costa Del Sol, be interested in attending a rock festival comprising tribute bands to acts like Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC etc?

I've been talking to local promoters about the idea for years, but they're not convinced that tribute bands would generate enough ticket sales to make it worthwhile and continue to concentrate on putting on shows featuring ex "names" from the world of pop and disco. The irony is that most them feature hardly any of the original members, so they're more like tribute acts anyway!

To "dip our toe in the water", some friends and myself are doing a couple of Deep Purple gigs in Estepona on Thurs 8th May and Duquesa on Sat 10th May, but I'd be interested to know if there are enough people out there who'd be interested in attending a large scale event, to make it worthwhile making the kind of investment it would require.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

CÉDULA DE HABITABILIDAD - 53 posts
La Caixa bank - 0 posts
RosieMac - 15 posts
Hola - from a Scot in Lebrija - 0 posts
Berlingo - rear parcel shelf problem - 5 posts
Building a carport but where do I buy the wood? - 3 posts
RTN news on Barclaycard - 4 posts
Are the Spanish moveing away! - 3 posts
IBI Bill - am I wrong? - 9 posts
Long term apartment required for rent - 2 posts
Another wierd question - this time electric - 1 posts
Online 210 form - questions. - 6 posts
Online 2120 form - questions. - 0 posts
UK CGT - 5 posts
mobile gas & income tax - 4 posts
Tax on Bicycles? - 16 posts
Expat rates: Get out of Britannia before you lose out - 0 posts
Changes in healthcare from 1st of July 2014 - 2 posts
Crack down on badly behaved tourists this summer - 0 posts
Tax form 720 - 25 posts
They blocked my bank account! HELP Please. - 33 posts
UK assets - 3 posts
An Infestation of Grubby and Raucous Bags of Fur - 3 posts
Really green questions - but we all have to learn to walk before we run!!! - 2 posts
Applying for "residencia" in La Linea - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x