An Infestation of Grubby and Raucous Bags of Fur

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Apr 2014 9:29 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

What is it about the Costas? There seems to be a constantly yapping and barking community of dogs that equal in number that of the human population. I don’t recall anywhere else in the world like it.

I have nothing against dogs per se, but here they seem to be a breed apart. There is an appalling lack of dog discipline, nauseating dog-indulgence, seemingly a law to themselves, the tolerance shown towards constantly yapping and pavement fouling dogs is breathtaking.

Okay, it takes all kinds to make up ‘life’s rich tapestry’ but why does this noisy infestation of grubby bags of fur have to be shared with everyone. We had to shut our doors last night for a bit of peace and quiet.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 3      
30 Apr 2014 2:37 PM by xetog Star rating in Wiltshire/holiday ap.... 514 posts Send private message

Quite agree Mike. We also have to close our doors and windows to get a bit of peace. I have now started taking earplugs with me just to cope with all the noise. The Spanish do seem to have an extreme tolerance to barking dogs, loud conversations,loud music and even cocks crowing all night long. I begin to wonder if they all deaf.

Like 2      
30 Apr 2014 3:01 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar
Quite agree I think things have got considerably worse over the last few years I too have nothing against dogs it is the owners who are to blame who do not seem to have any control over their barking or fouling We have two yapping dogs next door They are a lovely spanish couple but their dogs bark at the slightest noise and howl when left alone We have complained bitterly over the years to be told with a shrug of the shoulders that dogs bark or turn the television up We have also complained to the president who has spoken to them to no avail

Like 2      
01 May 2014 11:20 AM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

dogs are dogs the problem is with the two legged dogs

Like 2      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Really green questions - but we all have to learn to walk before we run!!! - 2 posts
Applying for "residencia" in La Linea - 8 posts
No Nudity Please - We're British!....I wish - 7 posts
SPAIN HAS A ROBIN HOOD TOO - 0 posts
PRICES STILL FALLING IN SPAIN - 21 posts
Construction works in Spain Increased by 23.9% last February - 1 posts
Any Flight Booking Experts Here? - 4 posts
HAS ANYONE IN JEREZ GOT A SPANISH SECOND HAND CAR FOR SALE? - 0 posts
English version of Modalo 210 ... How do you get an original blank TAX from - 2 posts
Moving to Spain - 2 posts
URGENT 5 nights accommodation needed! - 0 posts
Banks debts - 1 posts
DOWNLOADING PHOTOS FROM LAPTOP TO A C.D.DISC. - 5 posts
Long term rental?? - 0 posts
CLeaning materials for septic tanks - 2 posts
For Sale RHD Spanish plate Peugeot 306 Cabriolete - 0 posts
Sat signal - 4 posts
CPR Condado de Alhama - 0 posts
CPR Condado - 0 posts
community laws / rules - 2 posts
Kids Savings Junior Isas Childtrust funds low cost index trackers.... - 0 posts
What would you do ? - 7 posts
Hi all! - 1 posts
Need help with Uso Fructo Rights. - 5 posts
Closed account - Threatened with legal action. - 9 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x