costaluz lawyers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
01 Jan 2014 4:48 PM by grenouille1946 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Just wondering if anyone has ever received a response to emails sent to them? Have now sent three but nil response and i am wondering if they are still in business? Maybe I am misunderstanding them when they say they will respond - to requests for information????? Mind yopu it does not say which year they will respond :-) 

Like 0      
01 Jan 2014 8:45 PM by broph Star rating. 147 posts Send private message

I recall reading similar posts on this forum about three months ago. They did eventually get replies from Costaluz. Maybe those concerned have more information. But there have also been lots of favourable comments about the service provided by Costaluz. I've not used them myself.
Regards

Like 0      
02 Jan 2014 9:29 AM by grenouille1946 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Thanks for your reply. yes I find it very strange that these so called professionals do not respond to what I would class as a simple question, when they profess to be an excellent service? Maybe they only respond when you have a case in which they will get paid lots of euros?? Think that I will contact a more reliable firm as I am getting a little tired of waiting for a reply that will probably never arrive.

Like 0      
02 Jan 2014 11:52 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

There is an update nbeing sent to you all along the January month, after which you will be able to make all related questions. Policy of the Law Firm is to send updates and answer questions in relatino to them 3-4 times a year.

Then interaction with ther client is also performed if a relevant event requires this.

We are in charge and in control of all the emails we receive. No wories.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
02 Jan 2014 12:52 PM by grenouille1946 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Thank you Maria and I apologise for my comments as I obviously misunderstood the situation. I honestly thought that I would get a direct response to my question, but if I understand you correctly I now must wait for my question to be addressed in your on line blog before getting an answer? Maybe a good idea to respond to any questions to let the sender know you have received their email as you are "in charge" and control of all emails - might even stop the frustration caused? Oh by the way happy new year :-)

Like 0      
02 Jan 2014 12:56 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

I cannot know who you are ( for the nick name used) but if you email me again I will get information and will send it to you

Thanks

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
02 Jan 2014 2:36 PM by grenouille1946 Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

Thank you Maria and perhaps there has been a misunderstanding because i have never insisted that I am an existing customer of your firm, the question which I have posed several times on this site was a general question via your "contact us" form. I do not want to give the opinion that I am a dissatisfied customer of yours as this is not the case.

Like 0      
02 Jan 2014 2:42 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Thanks Grenouille. I am answering your  email right away. Please email us to web/at/costaluzlawyers.es

Cheers

Maria

Lawyer

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Putting Spanish plates on UK Reg vehicle - 12 posts
UK looks after the rest of the world - 23 posts
Same Sex Paedophilia Legal in Spain? - 6 posts
Money with menaces or just a joke? - 4 posts
Britain 'will be Europe's top economy by 2030' - 7 posts
San Javier Cycling Club , help please - 1 posts
Firefox V26.0... Bah, Humbug... Total rethink necessary... - 0 posts
Paying 600 euros cash to traffic police - 19 posts
ITV on a British car - 2 posts
For sale LHD Blue Seat Ibiza 1.4 Diesel 06 - 19 posts
Good year or good riddance? - 2 posts
For Sale of Seat Ibiza 06 1.4 Diesel - 3 posts
Where to eat in Spain - 1 posts
SPANISH POLICE BRUTALITY - 50 posts
Funny video thread! - 1 posts
Confused about the 'Big Switch Off?' - 4 posts
greeting to all of you! - 3 posts
I have a LHD Spanish plated car and want to swap for a UK RHD car - 0 posts
Capital gains tax - refund ? - 59 posts
Sales manager - 0 posts
How we change - 5 posts
Can son join police - 3 posts
Murcia Region No Business Licence Required - 1 posts
HI TOP LWB VAN DRIVING FROM UK TO SPAIN - 2 posts
Article in Daily Mail 13 December regarding new rules in renting out property in spain - 24 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x