For sale LHD Blue Seat Ibiza 1.4 Diesel 06

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Dec 2013 9:10 PM by chapiesu Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

We have a Seat Ibiza 1.4 Diesel blue LHD 06 aprox 50,000 KM .  Price about 5,500.  The car is in Playa flamenca area

Costa  Blanca, Will be over next week if anyone interest please reply

Like 0      
27 Dec 2013 9:00 AM by Fartharder Star rating in Loriguilla.. 172 posts Send private message

Fartharder´s avatar

You're trying to sell a seven year old Ibiza for 5,500€? Good luck with that.

Like 1      
27 Dec 2013 12:55 PM by chapiesu Star rating. 21 posts Send private message

Hi

The car hs hardly been used in the last 3 years only about 4 week each year in the last 3 years so it is in

excellent; condition..I thought 2nd hand cars hold there prices? 

Like 0      
27 Dec 2013 1:52 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

8900 Euros for a new one with plan PIVE mate. See here

http://www.seat.es/content/es/brand/es/ofertas/vehiculo-nuevo/nuevoibiza.html

New cars are a far better deal now

Saludos

Like 0      
27 Dec 2013 3:13 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I have a 1.2 turbo, petrol, Ibiza which I bought Jan 2013 for 13,150 €, after PIVE discount.  Good car,  but can’t see that a car which has been left standing for long periods of time, rather than carefully used, can be worth what  Chappiesu is asking.

My last car was a Corolla 1997, 60,000 kms. which I had from new. Never even had to replace a bulb.   Hope I live long enough to see what the Ibiza is like in another 13 years time !

Like 0      
27 Dec 2013 3:50 PM by hughjardon Star rating in Jaywick Sands. 418 posts Send private message

hughjardon´s avatar

Way over priced its worth about 2800 tops

Love Hugh and Stukiss

Like 1      
27 Dec 2013 4:18 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Brand new Dacia Sandero with all mod cons can be bought in Spain for less than 6,000 euros on the road with a 3 year warranty .

This message was last edited by windtalker on 27/12/2013.

Like 0      
27 Dec 2013 8:26 PM by Fartharder Star rating in Loriguilla.. 172 posts Send private message

Fartharder´s avatar

When I moved to Spain in 2006, I sold my ten year old Mondeo before I left for just 300 pounds. It was in great condition and ran perfectly. When I arrived here, Mondeos of a similar age were selling for around 2,500 to 3,000€. I was shocked at how much they were going for. However, times have changed. New cars are really cheap in Spain and the value of second hand cars has nose-dived. There are still people who want top dollar for their used car but they're going to have a hard time selling it because the more realistic people are now asking a more reasonable price. If you want to sell it privately, you'll need to knock abot 2,000€ off that price. If you go to a dealer, they won't even take into account the condition or how many kilometres it's done, they'll ask you for the reg number and give you a price based on that alone....And that will be about 2,000€

As windtalker says, you can get a new Dacia for just 6,000 and although they're not great cars, they're as good as a third gen Ibiza.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 7:49 AM by Jeanetteward Star rating in Wigan, Jardine 5. 26 posts Send private message

The Dacia for 6000 euros - can none residents get it for this price?

We have a holiday home use it for approx 10 weeks per year and now want to buy a car as car hire, fuel on the car hire etc is costing us a lot of money.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 12:51 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Yes non residents and residents can buy any new or second hand car but you must register on the padrone at your local council first.) Google Dacia Sandero Spain.)

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 1:22 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

QUOTE:_

A foreigner may buy a Spanish-registered car in Spain provided they have one of the following:

• an official residency card (Tarjeta de Residenciaor
  • proof that they are a Spanish home owner (by showing title deeds) or
  • documentation that proves the holder is a registered member of the local community, thecertificado de empadronamiento (available from the Town Hall / Ayuntamiento) issued within the three months prior to the purchase) or
  • a rental contract for a duration of minimum one year or
  • an NIE/NIF number (Foreigner's Identification Number) in Spain

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 6:07 PM by Jeanetteward Star rating in Wigan, Jardine 5. 26 posts Send private message

Thank you so much for the information. Now need to find a dealer.

Like 0      
28 Dec 2013 11:18 PM by Fartharder Star rating in Loriguilla.. 172 posts Send private message

Fartharder´s avatar

Jeanetteward

Before you go off to buy a Dacia Sandero, try to arrange a test drive and perhaps consider looking at other options like a km0 Ford or Opel. The Dacia is very cheap, but for a reason. It's a Romanian built car and a subsidiary of Renault, their 'budget' brand of cars. The Km0 cars are nearly new, maybe ex-show or test cars with hardly any kms on the clock and they're much cheaper than buying new. Just my opinion but I think you get what you pay for (with exception to the Seat Ibiza OP is selling) and a nearly new Ford or Opel is still better than a new Dacia as they are much better built. Best to have a good look around before buying. 

Like 0      
29 Dec 2013 7:54 AM by Jeanetteward Star rating in Wigan, Jardine 5. 26 posts Send private message

Thank you very good advice. Do you know of any good car dealers? We are near Mazzaron but we will travel to ensure we get a good package.

Jeanette

Like 0      
29 Dec 2013 9:16 AM by Fartharder Star rating in Loriguilla.. 172 posts Send private message

Fartharder´s avatar

I'm in Valencia so I've no idea where you could go in Murcia I'm afriad.

Like 0      
29 Dec 2013 9:39 AM by Jeanetteward Star rating in Wigan, Jardine 5. 26 posts Send private message

Ok no problem - thank you for all your help

Like 0      
29 Dec 2013 10:49 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

good car dealers ? 

Not sure that 'good' and 'car dealers' can exist in the same sentence.

I have bought new a number of time in UK and Spain and whilst most dealer were 'great' when I was buying, I would not describe any as 'good' when I had a problem.

Like 0      
29 Dec 2013 1:28 PM by acer Star rating. 1529 posts Send private message

Jeanette,

There's some good advice here, but I would visit the motor trade area in Mazarron, which is towards Bol Nuevo, opposite the new Mercadona supermarket site.  There are half a dozen large dealerships there who've got some cracking deals on ex-demo models.

Personally when I change our car I'll also take a look at the Renault dealership in the Puerto, opposite Lidl - their service for repairs has been amazingly good and well priced.  Several times they've undertaken repairs whilst I do some shopping and charged between 10 & 20 euros.  In UK the corresponding job would have been booked in all days and cost 10 times that.

Like 1      
20 Jan 2016 1:43 PM by kinterbury Star rating in Hartlepool. 6 posts Send private message

Hi Jeanette hope you are well would it be possible to send me the email address of the renualt dealer in mazzaron oppisite the lidl 

Cheers George

Like 0      
20 Jan 2016 6:07 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

2013 was the original posting I think this car sold LLLLLLLong time ago.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Good year or good riddance? - 2 posts
For Sale of Seat Ibiza 06 1.4 Diesel - 3 posts
Where to eat in Spain - 1 posts
SPANISH POLICE BRUTALITY - 50 posts
Funny video thread! - 1 posts
Confused about the 'Big Switch Off?' - 4 posts
greeting to all of you! - 3 posts
I have a LHD Spanish plated car and want to swap for a UK RHD car - 0 posts
Capital gains tax - refund ? - 59 posts
Sales manager - 0 posts
How we change - 5 posts
Can son join police - 3 posts
Murcia Region No Business Licence Required - 1 posts
HI TOP LWB VAN DRIVING FROM UK TO SPAIN - 2 posts
Article in Daily Mail 13 December regarding new rules in renting out property in spain - 24 posts
Photobucket Woes... - 5 posts
Spanish courts favours Polaris World - not the consumer - 11 posts
Firearms training in Mojacar / Aguilas area - 4 posts
BBC news coverage of consumer problems when purchasing in Spain - 12 posts
Hacienda Tax Demands - 13 posts
THEFT OR 'BORROWED' - 15 posts
Telephone/Internet Service Providers/Costa Del Sol - 1 posts
Another blow for Spain - 13 posts
Satellite Receive for all European Channels - 17 posts
WHAT DO I NEED ? - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 20

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x