IF IT ISN’T BROKE DON’T FIX IT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Oct 2013 10:44 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

IF IT ISN’T BROKE DON’T FIX IT

Henry Ford coined this wise expression. It is a pity that Yahoo failed to take his advice. Yahoo Mail has modified a system which I and no doubt tens of millions of other users were happy with. Had we been unhappy we would have moved to any of a score of rivals. As far as I am concerned it is messy and dysfunctional, more difficult to work with and is certainly slower. We should at least be given the choice to adopt it or not. Any suggestions anyone?

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
09 Oct 2013 1:58 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Henry Ford coined this wise expression. It is a pity that Yahoo failed to take his advice. Yahoo Mail has modified a system which I and no doubt tens of millions of other users were happy with. Had we been unhappy we would have moved to any of a score of rivals. As far as I am concerned it is messy and dysfunctional, more difficult to work with and is certainly slower. We should at least be given the choice to adopt it or not. Any suggestions anyone?

Yeah, stop griping and leave Yahoo.

Like 1      
15 Oct 2013 11:19 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

At least there's agreement on one thing. For obvious reasons I like the response from ARM of Bristol.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2460096/Yahoo-Mail-users-furious-Marissa-Mayer-led-redesign-wiped-away-features-left-interface-looking-like-Gmail-knockoff.html

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 1      
16 Oct 2013 3:23 PM by scubamike Star rating in Murcia province . 218 posts Send private message

scubamike´s avatar
Yahoo mail has crashed on me three times today cannot receive mail and screen freezes What a disastrous upgrade Tried to e mail them but can't do that either

This message was last edited by scubamike on 16/10/2013.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

easyJet Flights June-Sept - 0 posts
one way van hire move - 0 posts
Controversial but is it Truthful - 19 posts
Have you, or has anyone you know, left the UK to start a new life? - 4 posts
Wanted: Office Desk - 0 posts
Mother gored to death during bull-running. - 5 posts
Santander contact. - 7 posts
Golden Leaves Leaflet - 0 posts
Rental Income - Allowable Expenses - 20 posts
Eutelsat 28a & Astra 2F changes - 11 posts
New to site and need some advice please. - 4 posts
Iberdrola PPI Charge . Can we get rid ? - 11 posts
UK Probate - 2 posts
Beach space to rent - 5 posts
Late 50's couple seeking a long term let - 0 posts
General Advice on buying - 6 posts
Are Barclays bank in Spain in the real world? - 14 posts
Origuela costa - 1 posts
Well done Goldcar Rental Murcia - 5 posts
transfer of car - 0 posts
Six month old Hyundai i10 Auto - Catalonia - L'Ametlla de Mar - 0 posts
English Size Bed - 0 posts
Question re POA and Bank Guarantees - 0 posts
Sim cards in Spain and UK - 1 posts
Women drive worse than men says Spanish judge! - 18 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x