Hi from Alan & Elaine

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by restassuredproperties Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone,

Just a few lines to introduce ourselves - our names are Alan & Elaine and we have been reading posts on the forum for some time now and thought that this is a good time to get involved. We're buying a Tulipan apartment - this is the second San Jose property that we have bought since moving to Spain 5 years ago. when we first moved to Spain we bought one of these apartments on the coast. We lived there for  a couple of years and then decided to move inland (something that we always had planned to do). We now live in a place called La Umbria de la Zarza which is about a 15 min drive from the Santa Ana development. We are usually at the development most weeks as we have our own estate agency and have sold a number of properties on this development. If anyone wants any information, whether a buyer or prospective buyer just let us know and we will do our best to help!

Like 0      
28 Jul 2007 11:47 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Alan & Elaine

Justin will allow you to put your website http://www.restassuredproperties.co.uk/ as your signature which will then show at the bottom of each of your posts. I'm sure that will interest you

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/28/2007.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2007 6:24 PM by fuelpump Star rating in Nr Liverpool. 19 posts Send private message

Hola, Alan & Elaine,
welcome, got any cave house,s, just luv em.

Like 0      
29 Jul 2007 7:36 PM by restassuredproperties Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi,

We mainly deal with off-plan properties but know about plenty of cave houses.

All the best...

Alan & Elaine

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 2:59 PM by fuelpump Star rating in Nr Liverpool. 19 posts Send private message

Being in the business, how do you rate them?

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 3:35 PM by restassuredproperties Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

Hi,

We've seen many cavehouses over the years. We've seen some cavehouses that have been renovated to a very high standard and make great homes. So, yes, we do rate them provided they are restored to a good level. We have just rented out such a cavehouse to some customers who have bought on the Santa Ana del Monte development and they are more than happy with their temporary home!

Alan & Elaine

Like 0      
01 Aug 2007 3:54 PM by fuelpump Star rating in Nr Liverpool. 19 posts Send private message

Many thanks, i've kinda set my sights on one down south, exact location not known as yet, i have one or two areas in mind, because of my line of work, light haulage, it must be close to the main road networks to major towns and cities, i work towards this dream daily, i wonder if i'll ever fulfill the dream, i certainly hope so!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Key holder/cleaner/handover person wanted for Aloe on Valle Del Este - 1 posts
SMILEY APOLOGISES - 2 posts
Where to Live in Spain...and Why? - 69 posts
How long - 7 posts
Manilva Park - 12 posts
New Passport Delivery Service in Spain - 4 posts
holistic therapy ? - 4 posts
thinking about work - 11 posts
Compensation for Late Completion of Property - 1 posts
wanted accomodation at Nueva Ribera for one week from Monday coming ! - 1 posts
Legal Costs - 6 posts
Job vacancy in Elviria, Málaga ( 8 km east from Marbella. - 3 posts
Job vacancy in Elviria, Málaga ( 8 km east of Marbella). - 0 posts
Lawyer in Ibiza - recommendation please - 0 posts
moving soon to spain help needed - 9 posts
TAPRISA 97 Torrevieja area - 3 posts
Directions from Murcia airpot to Vera - 16 posts
beverley robinson - 2 posts
Glad to be here,hello everyone. - 11 posts
How to complain about a post - 2 posts
When is a pushy developer not a pushy developer? - 26 posts
New Build Mortgage Advice - 6 posts
Driving to Spain from the UK - 29 posts
Snagging List Recommendations - 3 posts
Novo Carthago beach and golf resort, Murcia - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x