Re-connection of water & electricity in Pego

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Aug 2013 2:47 PM by pammy61 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

We are buying an apartment in Pego and are due to sign on Monday, but the water and electricity are disconnected and we are going back to UK next week. Can anyone help me with getting these services re-connected? From what I have read it's a bit of a lengthy and perhaps complicated procedure.

Like 0      
30 Aug 2013 4:07 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Not to mention expensive!

Like 0      
31 Aug 2013 8:30 PM by ayrez Star rating in La Marina Oasis. 379 posts Send private message

If you are buying through an agent and/or using a solicitor they should be able to sort this out as part of their service.

May cost a bit if meters have been removed but last bought 2 yrs ago, repo from bank, and Iberdrola reconnected with no problem but water company refused to reconnect without original or second cert of habitation to make out new contract. To get around this we paid off the outstanding water bills ( approx 300 Euros) and then arranged to pay by direct debit from our bank account.

Our agent sorted it all out as part of his service.

I really must get around to changing the contract into our name one of these days.

Jean

Like 0      
01 Sep 2013 3:28 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Can anyone telll me how much, approx, it would cost to upgrade electricity supply frm 3.3kw to 5.75kw, in a 3 bed 11 year old villa?

Like 0      
01 Sep 2013 4:41 PM by pammy61 Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

That's interesting ayrez. Ours is a repo, but not sure if meters have gone. The agent will help but at an extortionate price, but they say we need that habitation cert. I'll make some more enquiries. Thanks

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

HC Energia - Help! - 1 posts
Update: ITV's Tonight will fly British would-be property buyers out to Spain to view €600 plots - 13 posts
Suma tax - 3 posts
Introducing Alotofwind... - 6 posts
Legal tip 1016. Law on Foreign investments in Spain. Bit six - 0 posts
Gibraltar, Spain wins, a light-hearted view. - 1 posts
Still Spot On - 2 posts
ITV's Tonight seeks Brits considering inland plots or villages for as little as €600 - 7 posts
Parking in the Port of Cartagena.. what a nice surprise ? - 0 posts
Non Resident Income Tax - 3 posts
Mijas Golf 24 hour Power Cut - 0 posts
Buy a plot of land in Spain for £500 - 26 posts
internet connection speed - 6 posts
Villa or finca wanted for winter rental from november to april - 2 posts
confused!! - 2 posts
Import procedure - 0 posts
Sleeping Easy? - 1 posts
wanted for six months 2014 rental in benelmadena - 0 posts
leaking roof - 1 posts
KISSING GOODBYE TO TENANCY DEPOSITS - 5 posts
Coming for a Preview - 0 posts
applying for health care - 28 posts
TO ALL BLOGGERS & ADMIN - 0 posts
problems with my kindle. - 5 posts
problem with web page - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x