Google Chrome Bug

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Aug 2013 2:50 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Can anyone help me with this problem. I am running the latest version of Google Chrome using Windows XP Home & Student Edition .Webpages are continuing crashing.See below for error. I do not appear to find the error causing it to happen so frequently.I have reloaded  Google Chrome  a few times already. Chrome suggestions do not work for me. Even the Andalucian Forum page crashed just now.

Many Thanks

" Aw.Snap!

Something went wrong while displaying this Webpage. To continue,reload or go to another webpage.

Reload.

If you are seeing this frequently , try these suggestions."

Unquote

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 20/08/2013.

Nigel

Like 0      
20 Aug 2013 5:03 PM by juansheetisplenty Star rating in Cartagena. 283 posts Send private message

juansheetisplenty´s avatar

I think your problem is actually with Adobe Flashplayer. I had this problem. Does a little jigsaw fgigure occur with the message?

The reason is that Chrome already has Flashplayer built in and you can end up running two plug ins. Please see attached link from Google help page. Hope this helps.

Saludos

https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/108086?hl=en-GB

Like 0      
20 Aug 2013 5:06 PM by Jimbofinn Star rating in Chiclana De La Front.... 224 posts Send private message

Jimbofinn´s avatar

Hi mate

Have you tried using internet explorer to see if that keeps crashing, and did you or were you using a previous version of chrome before your problem started?  If it does crash the same as Chrome then perhaps you might try doing a check to see if you have some sort of malware or a virus.  Sorry that I can't be of any more help than this.

Good luck

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Spain: fertile lands in return for European assistance and credits. - 0 posts
Bank accounts in the UK - 5 posts
Gibraltar border cntrols - 1 posts
EHIC vs Travel Insurance - 10 posts
Private and public healthcare - 0 posts
Foreign investment in Spain. Bit three - 0 posts
Health & Safety certificate. - 0 posts
EX-18 Completed Form Example - 13 posts
question re delivery of items via amazon es if not home at the time - 9 posts
Tony - 0 posts
First Aid in Spain - 1 posts
RYANAIR - 125 posts
Legal tip 1008. Foreign investments in Spain. Bit two - 0 posts
Legal tip 1006. Foreign investment in Spain. Bit one - 0 posts
seeking trustworthy letting agent almeria area - 0 posts
Law firm to get my money back from CBL and a developer in Spain - 3 posts
Cajamar bank - 6 posts
Each to their own I suppose - 8 posts
Car Information - 11 posts
Vuelta 2013 - 2 posts
FORD PUMA FOR SALE - 1 posts
Portugal makes unexpectedly dramatic exit from recession - could Spain follow suit? - 0 posts
Boat Trip - 6 posts
Foreign Office to complain to Madrid after Gibraltar motorists endure five hour delays - 0 posts
Importance of fencing in garden - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x