Glad to be here,hello everyone.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by fuelpump Star rating in Nr Liverpool. 19 posts Send private message

Hi every one,
my name is steve, and i just love the Spanish way of life,and pleased to have found this site.
At present planning my escape from the UK, i rather fancy one of them cave house,s they have down south, my son thinks i've gone mad, but its brought a gleame to the wifes eyes.
We have an apartment in Fuerteventura, the Canaries, but for me work is rather limited, so the mainland would be ideal. I'm in transport, and at present trying to set up regular run from the south of Spain to the UK, and vice versa, look forward to speaking to you all in the future, all the best steve.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2007 10:11 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum,

I seem to be the only one around at the moment so thought i should say hi

Im relatively new here too, but people are very friendly and willing to share their experiences and expertise, so if you have any questions just ask and probably someone will know the answer (or will know a man who does)

Enjoy the forum

This message was last edited by AuntieEm on 7/26/2007.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2007 10:17 PM by fuelpump Star rating in Nr Liverpool. 19 posts Send private message

Many thanks  AuntieEm, fantastic welcome.

Like 0      
26 Jul 2007 11:01 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Hi fuelpump

Welcome to Eye on Spain and glad you found the site!

I find cave houses very intriguing and I've seen on some website some amazing convertions done by expats.  Some of the due look particularly tempting!

Best of luck with it all and hope to see you round here again.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Jul 2007 11:04 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Steve

If you want to know about cave houses I can give you some info, look at Rhab's blog. Rhab posts on another forum but lives in a cave house. http://spanishblogging.blogspot.com/  Look at http://www.cavesrus.com/ There's even a caves forum http://cavesrus.com/forum/

Like 0      
26 Jul 2007 11:53 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
morerosado, you are a minefield of information!  You should work for the Spanish tourist board.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
26 Jul 2007 11:57 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Justin

She sure is. Now mor, could you be a treasure and post the maps and directions to Garcias and water park again. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze . That Janice went and took 'em off before i could copy and paste and whatever I have to do with them  

Ta Muchly

Like 0      
26 Jul 2007 11:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
I have a very large hard drive, Justin.

Like 0      
27 Jul 2007 12:23 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gina, you're a pain in the ****, mate. (Joking ) Copy & paste anything you see of interest when you see it & store it away as I do. If I recall correctly Bobaol gave you much more explicit instructions seeing as he's a driver. Maybe do a search for his post. If I find out I'll give you it, course I will. That Janice woman has a lot to answer for

Sorted out your money yet ?

Have you tried typing with a cat sitting upright on your knee ? She keeps biting my fingers as I go to type.

Like 0      
27 Jul 2007 12:40 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Gina

Bob posts in Furniture Tips  23 Mar 2007 9:55 PM & tells you how to reach Garcia's (biggest one of the three) but look at their website as it has a map showing all three & they're relatively near each other. http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/ 

Maps on page http://www.muebleshnosgarcia.com/donde.asp  (Garcia 3 is massive three storey one, obviously best one)

I had saved this link http://www.torreviejainformation.com/torrevieja-water-park/  so you're a lucky gal.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/27/2007.

Like 0      
27 Jul 2007 12:47 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Steve

You saw how I got lured into the thread, didn't you ? Hope I gave you good info anyway & I'll be forgiven.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/27/2007.

Like 0      
27 Jul 2007 10:59 AM by fuelpump Star rating in Nr Liverpool. 19 posts Send private message

Great welcome guys, really warm, also thanks for the info on cavehouses, looking forward to getting to know you all, i'm sure there will be enough info here to aid me in my escape form the UK.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

How to complain about a post - 2 posts
When is a pushy developer not a pushy developer? - 26 posts
New Build Mortgage Advice - 6 posts
Driving to Spain from the UK - 29 posts
Snagging List Recommendations - 3 posts
Novo Carthago beach and golf resort, Murcia - 4 posts
hi, just joined and need some help - 7 posts
Just Joined to say.. - 24 posts
Euro Exchange - 4 posts
Up Your Street Radio launches! - 8 posts
Hello, I'm new and need information about shipping pets to Spain - 2 posts
naomi - 4 posts
Punta Prima??? or somewhere else? - 4 posts
For Sale Yamaha Cygnus Motorscooter 125cc - 1 posts
Long term rental in Spain - 1 posts
Excellent video for forums - 6 posts
Another Disney Rumour or is it?? - 0 posts
enquiries on Manzana 5 - 0 posts
Over 200 posts - 22 posts
Pedrokav - 2 posts
restaurants in cuidad murcia - 0 posts
How Spanish are you ? - 15 posts
LIVING IN A CARAVAN - 15 posts
Peraleja Property for sale - 1 posts
What is required to rent - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x