Gesa endesa number urgently required to call from uk

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jul 2013 11:38 PM by Fwi Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Hi I wondered if anyone can help. We were promised by gesa that our electricity would be reconnected on Friday in Mallorca. This is now Tuesday and still they have not come despite having the money and now being out of the time limit they set. I cannot for the life of me find a number to call them on and am desperate. We are due n holiday on the 9th and have no electricity and will have to cancel our holiday and invoice that cancellation to gesa endesa following a complaint. Can anyone help please?

Thanks in advance

This message was last edited by Fwi on 02/07/2013.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 4:56 AM by lobin Star rating. 256 posts Send private message

http://www.endesaonline.es/EN/Hogares/contactanos/index.asp

There are several contact numbers on that page.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 4:56 AM by lobin Star rating. 256 posts Send private message

http://www.endesaonline.es/EN/Hogares/contactanos/index.asp

There are several contact numbers on that page.

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 6:29 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi There

This might help

http://www.endesaonline.es/EN/Hogares/contactanos/index.asp#service_points_sales_offices

Regards

This message was last edited by nigel188 on 03/07/2013.

Nigel

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 8:55 PM by Fwi Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Thanks for the reply. The numbers listed cannot be accessed from the uk. However I called internal all directory and they gave me the gesa endesa number. I phoned for 2 hours and kept being told "one moment please" and then the line went dead. This happened for 2 hours. Imagine the frustration given that they had our money and had not delivered the service. This seems to be common with this company. I used bselectrical.eu contact called Sean. You can google them for up to date numbers. They are an excellent service, very prompt,,professional and well worth the 95 euro charge. If you have any problems in Spain with the electricity company then please do call them as they have literally made my holiday. If anyone has information about a watchdog type tv programme or any journalists wanting a good story, then gesa endesa and their complete incompetence and quite frankly stealing of money and not delivering the goods would make a great story. Perhaps the MD would be able to answer some questions about transparency!!!

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 10:22 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi There

I think this company below assists the Customer in Spain with similar  utility problems.

http://www.myelectricsinspain.com/

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
03 Jul 2013 10:23 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi There

I think this company below assists the Customer in Spain with similar  utility problems.

http://www.myelectricsinspain.com/

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 8:53 AM by Fwi Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Yes that's the same company. Would highly recommend.

Like 0      
04 Jul 2013 10:21 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Fwi

I don't know what number you tried for Endesa but 0034 800760333 (an ENdesa help line number) dialed on voipcheap,com  from anywhere in the world, is a free call.  I just tried it.  902 number are not free but only  0.03 cent per minute.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Los Alcazares Furniture recommendation please - 13 posts
Mortgage Protection Insurance - 7 posts
Burglaries-is gassing a myth? - 14 posts
RECOVERED FUNDS TERCIA REAL - 0 posts
Pickie Eaters Dilemma - 13 posts
Calais to Andalusia - 8 posts
Just purchased in Los Alcazares, a couple of questions - 0 posts
Stopping people from voting by including special payment on community fees. - 2 posts
are verbal agreements legally binding in Spain - 0 posts
Retiring to Spain - or somewhere. - 11 posts
Killer Deposits Keep Rentals Empty - 20 posts
speed cameras on N332 - 0 posts
tenant from hell - 0 posts
Travel to Russia - 4 posts
SAN JAVIER JAZZ FESTIVAL - 0 posts
PERFECT PUT DOWNS - 5 posts
Oval Racing - something different for Saturday night - 0 posts
Dangerous dogs - 15 posts
Unwanted cold calls - 12 posts
What details needed for Tax Return non resident ! - 14 posts
Divorce on the horizon for troika - 0 posts
Hello everyone - 0 posts
Winter Fuel Allowance - 269 posts
Bad management or just a total rip off! - 7 posts
UK Non resident Ltd - a better solution? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x