Non residents tax returns...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Mar 2013 10:51 PM by elena.vaz Star rating in In Loughton, but Id .... 28 posts Send private message

elena.vaz´s avatar
I found a very handy website which explains how non residents can simply do their own tax returns online but when you go through to the website it's a bit confusing and my Spanish is pretty good...

Has anyone got any advice for me, I need a step by step idiots guide if possible!

Many thanks

Elena.

Like 0      
15 Mar 2013 8:58 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Try doing a search. 

There was a lot of info (and just what you are asking for) in a thread towards the end of last year.

Sorry I don't have time to go searching for it now.

PS   I just did a serach in my own records.

I think all the info you need is here.

Good Luck

This message was last edited by johnzx on 15/03/2013.

Like 0      
16 Mar 2013 3:47 PM by elena.vaz Star rating in In Loughton, but Id .... 28 posts Send private message

elena.vaz´s avatar
Many thanks. .. I'm sure this kind of thing gets spoken about all the time but the law in this are in spain changes so often.

Best regards

Elena

Like 0      
18 Mar 2013 10:24 AM by glennhambling Star rating in Norwich and San Pedr.... 23 posts Send private message

I am having a slight problem completing the 210 this year on the Agencia Tributaria website. When I validate it after completion I get Error 0115 which I believe has something to do with commas, full stops etc?

I have completed exactly the same as last years submission so am unsure what is wrong, has anyone any ideas or experienced a similar problem?

Thanks

Like 0      
18 Mar 2013 10:59 AM by norm de plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

I emailed them asking what it meant - needless to say, no reply (3months later).

Like 0      
18 Mar 2013 1:11 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Glen, I made dozens (and I mean dozens) of attempts to do three 210 returns for my son and his wife last November.  The program is incredibly poorly written, so it is continually throws up errors.

If you follow ithe info at     http://www.andalucia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27897&p=260418#p260418  you should get there.  But  I did find that Internet Explore did better that Mozilla Firefox.

Like 0      
18 Mar 2013 2:42 PM by norm de plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

I could not do it with either, and had to load Chrome.  Even then the bank system would not accept it.  The whole thing isa a disgrace!  Both I and the Defensor del Pueblo are waiting for a response to my complaint about it.  It's 3 months now.  The more people who complain, the better.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Preliminary Hearing Last Week. Now another 19 month wait. - 9 posts
Thinking of Moving to spain - 6 posts
Websites advertising cars for sale - 5 posts
Closed terrace of an apartment - 3 posts
View on Bullfighting, should it be banned? - 13 posts
Property purchase tax - 0 posts
Resident to buy a new car - 3 posts
Considering buying new car - 12 posts
Murder mystery nights in Torrevieja and All Inclusive Cruises from Valencia/? - 3 posts
SKY TV - 14 posts
FilmOn stops transmitting UK terrestrial channels overseas: - 26 posts
Security - 2 posts
cotaluz lawyers - 0 posts
New! Law 57/68 and Huma-Banco Popular. Case won by CostaLuz - 3 posts
Paying IBI a year late - 12 posts
Pets - 0 posts
Energy Performance Certificates come to Spain - 327 posts
Energy Performance Certificates come to Spain - 7 posts
Protest in Malaga Airport - 3 posts
Justice for Chris Huhne and his ex wife - 18 posts
Watching Formula 1 - 2013 in Spain - 0 posts
boat hire san javier - 0 posts
health care in Spain - 0 posts
Palmera Properties and Mirador - 2 posts
Outside terrace - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x