Palmera Properties and Mirador

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Mar 2013 10:38 AM by stevenblackburn Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi ten years ago I put a deposit on a villa in El Rosario. The contract was with Palmera Properties and Mirador. The property was never built and no deposit was ever returned. I know there are many others in the same situation. Has anyone ever had any money back from these crooks. How can the spanish goverment and courts allow this to happen. I have been working with a solicitor and all I have ever had is that the legal system is slow. Any responce would be welcome. Steve

El Rosario

This message was last edited by stevenblackburn on 11/03/2013.

Like 0      
11 Mar 2013 4:14 PM by haydngj Star rating in ALGORFA. 403 posts Send private message

haydngj´s avatar

lawyers and bankers all feed out of the same trough. I too have had dealings with palmera and have won my case in the courts. that was  4 years ago, my lawyer said that I had lost my money as the builder had gone bust and the bank I put my deposit in had more claim to the money left after they all had their cut.

Like 0      
19 Sep 2014 1:39 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

For anyone interested, we are starting to work for a case against Palmera Properties related financial institutions. Foe being ellegible for this type case you need to have a contract already cancelled.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Outside terrace - 8 posts
NORMANSANDS - 11 posts
Bromley to Almoradi - 0 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 12 posts
linux or windows in state schools in andalucia - 0 posts
Tax Defaulters Register. - 0 posts
Judge Sentencing - 1 posts
Kayak course - 0 posts
SPAIN CRIME WORSENS AND IS LOSING MONEY AND RESPECT. - 27 posts
Summer is almost here - 2 posts
Long term rental/housesitting/caretaking. - 0 posts
satalite dish - 1 posts
health care for pensioner - 16 posts
Traveling - 0 posts
LHD car wanted in Ex for RHD - 0 posts
Electricty Bills gone through the roof..... - 9 posts
Car Wanted Spanish Reg LHD - 8 posts
Transferring money to uk - 2 posts
Selling UK property whilst Spanish resident - 1 posts
Ventalation for pellet burner, kitchen and bathroom - 5 posts
laptop repair - 2 posts
Holiday place in Spain ? do you think it will be a good investment.. longer term ? - 44 posts
Residents Associations in Spain ? What are the negatives or the positives? - 5 posts
A "Spanish will" for UK Citizens to cover property ownership. - 0 posts
Done or want a Dacion De Pago or In Negative Equity? Tell us your story - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x