Long term rental/housesitting/caretaking.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Mar 2013 2:56 PM by caspecat Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Everyone.

I've spent the last 10 years living on and off in Spain, in the Catulyna/Aragon regions, and recently returned to the UK.........I hate it folks!      The grey, grey skies are so depressing and as if I didn't know, the cost of living is so expensive!     So, I'm looking to return to Spain, long term probably around September, when it's cooled down a bit there and to ensure I'm heading for the right place!

I'm a mature female, I'm a full insured petsitter, and I mainly work via the computer/phone from home, wherever I happen to be, writing for Social Media groups.  I'm looking for a small place with a garden, in a bustling village/town which also has a good expat community.   Workwise, I'm capable of organising any aspect of rental properties, I've experience running a B&B and I'm very much a people person.  Language wise, I'm an abject failure, having got by with hand gestures and the fact that everyone knew I was English and 'helped' me with prompts!  But I do have time to improve that and it's on my list of jobs to do!

I have a daft as lights Spanish rescue dog, which adopted me when I was working in a shelter near the Costa Dorada. He's non negotiable, but well trained, quiet and friendly.   No other family ties.  But finances are limited, and I am looking for a long term rental that might include some work/subsidy.

Can anyone help or make any suggestions.  Although I know the local area's where I've already lived in Spain, I don't know other regions so would welcome suggestions.   

Thank you so much, and if you have a property/business that you think might suit me, please get in touch.  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

satalite dish - 1 posts
health care for pensioner - 16 posts
Traveling - 0 posts
LHD car wanted in Ex for RHD - 0 posts
Electricty Bills gone through the roof..... - 9 posts
Car Wanted Spanish Reg LHD - 8 posts
Transferring money to uk - 2 posts
Selling UK property whilst Spanish resident - 1 posts
Ventalation for pellet burner, kitchen and bathroom - 5 posts
laptop repair - 2 posts
Holiday place in Spain ? do you think it will be a good investment.. longer term ? - 44 posts
Residents Associations in Spain ? What are the negatives or the positives? - 5 posts
A "Spanish will" for UK Citizens to cover property ownership. - 0 posts
Done or want a Dacion De Pago or In Negative Equity? Tell us your story - 1 posts
Help I got a speeding ticket for 1080.00 for 2011? - 6 posts
Keith Rule joins the team at CostaLuz Lawyers - 7 posts
moving to quesada in april - 4 posts
De-registering a Spanish scooter - 4 posts
garden swimming pool ? - 40 posts
Buying in Cabopino, nr Marbella - 4 posts
Shutters on Spanish windows? - 20 posts
Andalucian style candleabra - 2 posts
Changing name on NIE - 6 posts
Bottle gas water heater - 3 posts
Gas hot water heaters - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x