How to find out which company has brought the unsold apartments at auction.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jun 2012 10:47 PM by Jack5340 Star rating in Calahonda Costa Del .... 56 posts Send private message

On our urbanisation there were about 50 unsold apartments which had been repossessed by the bank. The bank has now sold them at auction and all 50 have just been sold too various companies.

How can we find out who has brought them and if possible how much they paid.

Any help appreciated

Jack5340

Like 0      
06 Jun 2012 11:39 PM by Jacksonsadmin Star rating in Marbella , Malaga. 78 posts Send private message

Hi Jack ; You need to obtain a Nota Simpla which reveals these facts. They  can  be obtained from various professionals including ourselves. They are obtained on line from the finca number or castral number. They cost around 18 € each.

You can also visit the property registery (Registro Propidad) for your town & effect a personal search for the same at around 3€ each but you will be asked for a written application for each property & a reason for the search.

Ultimately you may find out the investment companies that have bought them are associated companies with the bank that had possession by way of joint venture.

F.Parkinson . Jacksons Administradores SL

f.parkinson @ jacksonsadministradoressl.es www.jacksons-group.com

Like 0      
09 Aug 2012 11:42 AM by baabaabing Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Bought jack, not brought.They bought the properties, unless they brought them over from the UK.
I suspect they purchased the apartments in which case they bought past tense of buy.
Yes I know you hate me for telling you something that grinds my gears but I'm having a Victor Meldrew moment.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2012 1:30 PM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

No Jack5340 (Hilda Ogden) is having the Victor Meldrew moment. Nosey old so and so. Would he put up a poster outside his own dwelling saying how much he paid for it?, how much he has in the bank? How much disability benefit he currently receives?. How much alcohol he drinks a night?. Go mind your own business.

Or, of course he could be Donald Trump who wants to buy all the 50 apartments.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2012 3:50 PM by Jack5340 Star rating in Calahonda Costa Del .... 56 posts Send private message

baabaabing, thanks for the correction. I did mean bought and no, I don't hate you for correcting me, my wife does it all the time.

potblack, Yes, I am nosy when it comes to things that could affect me adversely in many ways.

I am sorry if I have upset you with my question but, did it really require such an acidic response?

Like 0      
09 Aug 2012 4:14 PM by Hosilverlining Star rating in Property owner in Gr.... 173 posts Send private message

I can understand why anyone might be interested in who has bought a 'job lot' of apartments because this could have a big impact on those already living there - it could change the majorities within the Community of Owners, might change the way in which the development is used (more holidaymakers, less permanent residents, or the other way around - both with an impact on how things are for those already there) etc. etc.

The information should come through eventually on the accounts for the Community of Owners if the LPH applies to your development, as long as your president and administrator are diligent about tracking down new owners.

We have around 150 unoccupied apartments on our development some unsold, some repossessed and a few taken back by the bank as daciones en pago.  In many ways I'd be pleased if they were sold for half the price we paid, as it would mean more community fees coming in (which we desperately need as neither the developer or the bank has paid a cent), and more people around to make the place look lived in!  But I would still have some worries about how the new ownership could affect those of us who have already bought so I have some sympathy with Jack5340.

Like 0      
09 Aug 2012 5:41 PM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

I think potblack might have been having a laugh ie; wasn't serious.

But, please don't stop being nosey, anyone.  It helps to make the world go round.  Ignore everyone and it just shows that you don't really care. (Thats my excuse, anyway!)

Like 0      
09 Aug 2012 10:40 PM by Baabaabing Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

Thank you Potblack,

I can gaurentee that Potblack is not joking, very serious indeed.

As for being nosey, no need, just get on with your own lives.The most positve thing here is that they have been purchased, and soon they will be full of people instead of gathering dust and making the rest of the conourbation untidy and lifeless. 

Like 0      
09 Aug 2012 10:50 PM by Baabaabing Star rating. 60 posts Send private message

. Having read all the comments, I think Jack is simply curious? and hey, why not? I jumped on the band wagon and attacked poor Jack for his punctuation and then Potblack had a go and In hind site it was wrong of me and I apologise as it was unnecessary and pointless.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2012 12:03 AM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

Well, I can see both sides of the 'argument' ie; stay interested in others as against don't go noseying into other people's business. However,  if my mother's neighbour hadn't been so nosey (interested) in what was going on next door, we wouldn't have known my mother needed an ambulance until it was too late.  Thankfully, our Mum is still with us, but only because the neigbour hadn't noticed her sitting in her chair next to the window that overlooks her (neighbour's) house at a time when she was usually there.  Thank goodness, the neighbour didn't mind her own business and just get on with her life.  I'm sure that sort of nosiness helps others all the time and long may it continue.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2012 7:10 AM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

Hilda

Yes, I was having a bit of a laugh. But Jack5340 you did come across as a classic Hilda Ogden.

Like 0      
10 Aug 2012 10:27 AM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

Love it, potblack!

Yeh, we do tend to get a bit serious sometimes, don't we?

Being the curious sort...I would be quite interested in knowing just who bought those properties, jack5340!

Like 0      
10 Aug 2012 1:01 PM by potblack Star rating in Alicante & Singapore. 233 posts Send private message

potblack´s avatar

I had a lawyer friend of mine ‘’nose poke QC’’ check all this out. They have been purchased by the ‘’Madrid young offenders institute’’ and are to be used as a Borstal. As you say better someone than no one. Now you can stop worrying jack5340! Like most things ‘’turned out nice again’’

Borstal

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

New "kid on the block" - 4 posts
moving my mother to spain - 39 posts
transferring money - 30 posts
3% Tax? - 27 posts
WANTED: 4 Bed Long Term Property to Rent (1-3 years) Maybe Rent To Buy - 1 posts
Summer again!! - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE 4 X 4 MECHANIC - 2 posts
Europocar hidden extras? - 6 posts
London Olympics good for Spain - 1 posts
Stray dog problems - 2 posts
Applications for mortgages in Spain. - 0 posts
UK Prescriptions - 1 posts
Is there a statute of limitations for the seller registering the sale of property? - 0 posts
Aquagest will not connect us as new owners - 6 posts
Driving with a UK driving licence in Spain? - 6 posts
Disabled Badge - 4 posts
WHALE WATCHING in Tarifa - 0 posts
LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE FOUR WHEEL DRIVE MECHANIC? - 0 posts
Tennis Puerto de Mazarron - beginner - 1 posts
the elderly - 2 posts
goldfish - 3 posts
Dog Registry municiple regulation - 0 posts
Bowler hat needed, Fuengirola area - 0 posts
Problem with the New Non-Residents Tax Form 210 - 3 posts
Help Desperately Required - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x