Problem with the New Non-Residents Tax Form 210

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jun 2012 2:25 PM by JWhite Star rating. 124 posts Send private message

Hi there

I am having problems with the online 210 Form which I managed to complete in the English Version.   Problem is there is no generated Identification No. or "F" in the right hand corner that I read is produced when you press the "Validate & Generate PDF" button.   Also there is nowhere at the bottom to sign and date and form and it only prints off one copy instead of the 3 previously generated last year.

What am I doing wrong ?  Can I attach the stickers from last year for the ID No?    

I use Windows 7 and my browser is Google Chrome.   I have updated my Java too and nothing seems to change 

TIA

Jan

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 2:38 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I have not done the Non Resident tax return for my son and daughter in law )who own a property here)  but yesterday I did my tax return

In previous years one took the forms to their bank and they did the submission to the Hacienda. This year the gestor said they had to go to the tax office and she would take them.

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 3:02 PM by JWhite Star rating. 124 posts Send private message

Hi John

I was told that all tax returns had to be done "on line" from 1/1/2012 although obviously if you have a fiscal rep they would do this for you.   We always do our own but this year the form has changed and we are having problems as I mentioned.

Perhaps someone who has had a similar experience can enlighten me ?  

Like 0      
02 Jun 2012 3:08 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

J White

My full tax return, as a a tax resient, has been done on line for several years, but until this year when it was printed and we signed it, we took the copies to our bank.  This year was different in that the gestor took the signed copies to the tax office. 

NB  We did not have any tax to pay this year.

As I said, I have not done my son's non resident tax return yet.  Last year I completed it on line but there was no way for me to pay on line so I printed it and took the copies to my bank.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Help Desperately Required - 6 posts
Essential Improvements to Community Infrastructure - 6 posts
Are there any quiet areas? - 28 posts
Serc Mosa - 2 posts
Life in The Euro - 2 posts
moving to spain - 55 posts
temp van insurance - 3 posts
Testimonial - 1 posts
sattelite tv dish with a sky box - 8 posts
Malaga long term rental - 0 posts
police stopping uk cars at malaga airport - 82 posts
The latest global economic scenarios - 3 posts
Generic Bank Guarantees - 34 posts
landlines adsl internet access 24/7 - 3 posts
alicante airport transfer - 20 posts
Corvera Airport - 13 posts
kitchen furniture - 8 posts
New administrative requirements for the EU member state residence certificate - 57 posts
Cede the Rights - 1 posts
Spain to close up to 30 state-run airports - 5 posts
Deposit refunded on El Patio - miracle by Costaluz Lawyers - 11 posts
Occupation Licence - 12 posts
Starting a market stall in marbella - 2 posts
CANON DIGITAL SLR KIT - including Wide Angle lense. Great for Property Shoots. - 0 posts
FORD FIESTA 1.4 DIESEL, 2007 PRIVATE SALE - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x