Serc Mosa

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jun 2012 11:35 AM by deb30509 Star rating in La Alcayna, Molina D.... 5 posts Send private message

I cannot believe, that Serc Mosa our water company are sueing us for 5000 euros. Their pipe which should be buried in the wall, is instead in our garden. So we have an in and an out pipe.

I employed a local plummer to fit our outdoor shower and guess what he connected it to the wrong pipe, 3 weeks ago serc mosa where here with a van and put a camera down our pipe. The man then rung the bell asked who had fitted the shower, we said a plummer, he said happens all the time, get it fixed and take this letter in and all will be forgiven ??

Yesterday we went into the office to be told to go to head office, where they have draw up papers for fraud, they say we used 3 hours of water everyday 365 days for a year. How stupid are they to think i could have gone outside everyday to run the shower for 3 hours, for it to go straight into the ground ??? We are very environmentaly aware and to do this would be shocking.

We have employed the help of one of our fab neighbours, who is going to try to help us fight this, please wish us good luck.

Debx

Like 0      
04 Jun 2012 9:56 AM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Good luck Deb!  Sounds like an absolutely ridiculous situation you find yourself in.

In our community we also have water installations going under people's gardens even though the pipes are community related and not owner specific!

Just bad planning and installation in the first place.

Let us know how you get on.

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
04 Jun 2012 10:03 AM by deb30509 Star rating in La Alcayna, Molina D.... 5 posts Send private message

we face the executioner today at 1.45. I have great faith in our neighbour that is helping us, i just hope the guy can put himself in our situation for a moment and see that we paid a plummer in good faith to do this job. We are not plummers so we were not aware. Thanks for your support, it means a lot x

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Life in The Euro - 2 posts
moving to spain - 55 posts
temp van insurance - 3 posts
Testimonial - 1 posts
sattelite tv dish with a sky box - 8 posts
Malaga long term rental - 0 posts
police stopping uk cars at malaga airport - 82 posts
The latest global economic scenarios - 3 posts
Generic Bank Guarantees - 34 posts
landlines adsl internet access 24/7 - 3 posts
alicante airport transfer - 20 posts
Corvera Airport - 13 posts
kitchen furniture - 8 posts
New administrative requirements for the EU member state residence certificate - 57 posts
Cede the Rights - 1 posts
Spain to close up to 30 state-run airports - 5 posts
Deposit refunded on El Patio - miracle by Costaluz Lawyers - 11 posts
Occupation Licence - 12 posts
Starting a market stall in marbella - 2 posts
CANON DIGITAL SLR KIT - including Wide Angle lense. Great for Property Shoots. - 0 posts
FORD FIESTA 1.4 DIESEL, 2007 PRIVATE SALE - 0 posts
Pick pockets in Vera almeria - 23 posts
SMART A FRAME TOW BAR - 3 posts
Making a Denuncia (crime report) in Spain - 0 posts
Learn Spanish - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x