:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 May 2012 3:31 PM by insignia11 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

any links for airport transfer Sunday 3rd June

Alicante airport to Dolores de Pacheco  Los Alcazares

Like 0      
29 May 2012 4:05 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

What time at Alicante as i have a pick up in Taxi ?  How many ?

www.condadoexcursions.com   Airport Transfers Day Trips Alhama de Murcia Taxi No 10  
tel +441212881323   +34 622714979

Like 0      
29 May 2012 4:16 PM by insignia11 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

15:50hrs arrival with Ryanair    ,  4 adults  4 carry on bags , 1 set clubs

Like 0      
30 May 2012 2:56 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

This company can do the transfer for you, please let me know what you want to do

David

Kevin Rutterford Car Rentals & Airport Transfers
AUTOCARES MANCHABUS S.L.U
C/ISLA FORMENTERA, 2 - Loc14
URBANISATION LA REGIA
ORIHUELA COSTA

www.condadoexcursions.com   Airport Transfers Day Trips Alhama de Murcia Taxi No 10  

Like 0      
30 May 2012 3:02 PM by insignia11 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

david,

thanks for  reply,   what price for transfer?

colin

Like 0      
30 May 2012 6:03 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

You need to contact company i gave you I am on other jobs so I sent to a friend more local

Like 0      
31 May 2012 11:40 AM by insignia11 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

will do thanks for your help

Like 0      
31 May 2012 12:54 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

If you want to go down the lega route, which I hope that you would, take a look at www.suntransfers.com where you can get a price and book online and they provide a brillant service using legal taxi's at a guarnteed lower price compared to one outside the terminal building, and they will pick you up for a return, the price howvever one way €101

Like 0      
31 May 2012 2:09 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

Both mentioned below myself and hts.com are legal and actually its firms like us who get the work from Sun Transfers. Better to go direct.

www.condadoexcursions.com     Condado de Alhama area

www.hts.com.es  Costa Blanca

Like 0      
31 May 2012 2:18 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I was not saying that you were not legal, quite the opposite in your case because I have actually met you but you know as well as I do that chances are this person will get a few PM's from the normal sources

Like 0      
08 Sep 2012 3:59 PM by Puertomarina Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I'm looking for a taxi transfer from Alicante airport to Los Alcazares. Can you recommend one.

Anne

Like 0      
28 Nov 2012 11:03 AM by acr Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi

Not sure if you still need help with this.

I can recommend a couple of airport transfer operators which are based in Villamartin. If this is of use let me know and I will get their contact details for you.

Alternatively you may be better off hiring a car for 1 or 2 days, or longer. Many companies offer different pickup/dropoff options.

So, pickup at Alicante and dropoff at San Javier. The taxi from San Javier to Los Alcazeres is much cheaper than the transfer. Depending on long you are staying you may be able to save money or have a car for a few days with the money you save on the transfer.

You could also try the same on your return journey.

Hope the above is useful

Regards

Rob

Like 0      
28 Nov 2012 3:25 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

inspectahomespain-101 euros one way-is it in a rolls royce?

Like 0      
28 Nov 2012 4:17 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Sorry what's this all about, do you have a problem with me that I don't know about

Like 0      
28 Nov 2012 4:19 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

Who would pay 101e one way? probably more than the air fare!

Like 0      
28 Nov 2012 4:26 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

That is the correct price for a LEGAL taxi, from a registered company, in which you will be insured and if you also speak to the company onsite at Condado charge similar rates

Not sure why you have any problem with this unless of course you are offering dodgy airport transfers

Have a look at the website www.suntransfers.com because that is who my customers use

Like 0      
28 Nov 2012 4:37 PM by camposol Star rating in Camposol. 1406 posts Send private message

I'm not in the business-just commenting that 101 e one way is a hell of a lot of money and will not tempt people to use legal taxis.

Like 0      
28 Nov 2012 4:50 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

It depends how you break it down, if there are for example 8 of you a minivan is €260 return but I agree yes for 2 people this is stupid money to pay and it is cheaper to hire a car even with the stupid cost they now make for fuel

This has been debated so many times on the forum I know, and so many people have their own views but If you use a private individual, and you pay for the journey YOU ARE NOT INSURED if anything happens

The taxi isn't actually ripping you off, this is the going rate, they will take around 2.5 to 3 hours for the journey plus the cost of fuel and the fees that they have to pay so, I am sorry but it is the going rate from a legal provider

If I had a euro for every one of my customers that have asked me to run them to and from the airport I would be even  more wealthy, personally I could not afford the insurance claim if something went wrong,

By the way it has with some people, lots of real stories in the press including a sad tale of a family who's daughter ended up in a wheelchair after a road accident and the compensation claim was rejected

Not a risk that I would take with my family

If a friend takes you, no problem providing there is no financial gain

Like 0      
29 Nov 2012 11:00 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Hi there, do you know there is a bus going from Alicante every 2 Hours to Torrevieja for €6.37 one way the company is call Quick Air, superb service I use it all the time. just google it and the link should come up.....

Like 0      
29 Nov 2012 11:17 AM by honeywater Star rating. 68 posts Send private message

I have used a small local taxi company, which I only "discovered" last summer, and so have some of my renters. They charge approx. 65 Euros from Alicante to Pilar de la Horadada for up to 4 people. They also have minivans, which I'm sure work out cheaper for larger groups. Please PM me if you'd like to have contact details.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Corvera Airport - 13 posts
kitchen furniture - 8 posts
New administrative requirements for the EU member state residence certificate - 57 posts
Cede the Rights - 1 posts
Spain to close up to 30 state-run airports - 5 posts
Deposit refunded on El Patio - miracle by Costaluz Lawyers - 11 posts
Occupation Licence - 12 posts
Starting a market stall in marbella - 2 posts
CANON DIGITAL SLR KIT - including Wide Angle lense. Great for Property Shoots. - 0 posts
FORD FIESTA 1.4 DIESEL, 2007 PRIVATE SALE - 0 posts
Pick pockets in Vera almeria - 23 posts
SMART A FRAME TOW BAR - 3 posts
Making a Denuncia (crime report) in Spain - 0 posts
Learn Spanish - 0 posts
Someone has advertised my property for sale on eye on spain!!!! - 19 posts
UK THREATENS PLANS TO RESTRICT SPANISH AND OTHER EU MEMBERS FROM ENTRY - 1 posts
Jokes - 0 posts
Mum of 3 looking to meet friends - 0 posts
Car Hire Almeria Airport - 5 posts
INTERVIEW WITH KEITH RULE ON TELEVISIÓN HELLÍN - 4 posts
FINCA PARCS - TRIAL OF THE YEAR IN HELLÍN - 0 posts
IKEA Malm Single bed frames for sale - 0 posts
Bankia Shares suspended i Madrid - 5 posts
WHo was green first? - 2 posts
What is the best way to get cheaper electricity supplies? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 21

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x