Internet and lines for everyone no matter where you are

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
16 May 2012 9:05 PM by castellon Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I have waited 12 years for a phone line and given up hope of internet as I live in the Campo. But recently saw an advert for satelitte under Government funding , applied and got it 14 days later. All installed free , costs me 25 euros for internet and 9E for my line horray ! every1connect is what they are called , very helpful

Like 0      
17 May 2012 10:00 AM by Marbella29649 Star rating in Mijas Costa, Costa d.... 58 posts Send private message

I may be wrong but I'd be very surprised if it has anything to do with the government.
For a start the website is in English.

Many companies offer free installation of their hardware if you are paying by direct debit.
It's like getting a "free" mobile phone when you go on contract.

They probably use Tooway's System but charge a higher monthly fee than Tooway.  

Neil

Like 0      
17 May 2012 10:34 AM by castellon Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

No it is not Tooway or Avantis , yes it is funded I did not say the website was owned by the Government, the people there sorted out everything for me as they are agents able to do this  and also offer Talk Talk products for normal lines.

Like 0      
17 May 2012 11:14 AM by GuyT Star rating. 511 posts Send private message

hi castellon: what were your commitments time and moneywise?

Like 0      
17 May 2012 12:19 PM by Marbella29649 Star rating in Mijas Costa, Costa d.... 58 posts Send private message

Posted on another forum:-

All…. Not an advert?

Sounds like a straightforward http://www.quantis.es/eng installation to me… nothing to do with government grants, Quantis have been advertising this free equipment and installation service for at least six months…

solgirl… I see your IP address decodes to the UK… hiding behind a proxy perhaps?

I note also that you have posted on at least one other Spanish forum under the name Castellon… strange that you should use that name given that the two web url’s you quote both tie back to a common owner in Castellon…

The 25€ subscription is Quantis’ minimum level of service, is capped and subject to quite a strict FUP as you will no doubt find out if you go over your traffic limit….

fb

Moderator / Admin

This message was last edited by Marbella29649 on 17/05/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Swap / part exchange - 2 posts
Honda 5.5HP Engined Petrol Lawn Mower - 1 posts
Range Rover Thule Roof Bars - 0 posts
2 Ikea Loft Beds For Sale - 0 posts
catching crays - 0 posts
Ole Internet in Playa Flamenca - 0 posts
BMI BABY Demise - 2 posts
Moving to rural Spain. - 5 posts
Electricity Supply - 3 posts
Juzgado de Estepona - 9 posts
Eye on Spain property for sale - 13 posts
Legal tip 758. More Case Law on Bank´s liabilities for off plan refunds 15 May 2012 - 7 posts
Kindle wanted - 1 posts
Not much time left on my British passport - 4 posts
Looking at a move. - 1 posts
park home swap for narrowboat - 0 posts
Auriga Crown- San Javier - 4 posts
60ft Narrowboat - Spanish Home Swap - 2 posts
Euro predictions - 13 posts
Bringing Uk car to spain - 3 posts
casares town hall under investigation - 0 posts
Satellite Dish and Gas Fire for sale - 0 posts
Problems with Teleast again.. - 6 posts
Fold up Bikes for sale - 3 posts
pension from Spain - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x