my properties for sale.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 May 2012 11:26 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

this is for justin.

hi justin,

when I went onto my properties for sale it said there is an

enquiry on it.

when I pressed the enquiry  it says there is no enquiries.

can you tell me what is going on !!!!!!

coolyes

Like 0      
11 May 2012 4:37 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Sorry, just seen this post!

The ones that don't show up are spam enquiries.  We can sometimes get bulk spammers hit the site and those enquiries are automatically deleted.

Let me know if you need any more info about it.

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
11 May 2012 5:18 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Spammers?  Never!  And there's me getting all excited about the query from Nigeria with a Nicaraguan telephone number.  Thought I'd got some type of international playboy interested.  

Like 0      
11 May 2012 6:48 PM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

okay justin.

thanks for reply

coolyes

Like 0      
01 Oct 2012 3:18 PM by damatt Star rating in South Wales/Algorfa. 78 posts Send private message

Hi Bobaol

It would not supprise me if it was not from the famous harry smith, he contacts us on a regular basis. If an enquiry gives a telephone number then put that telephone number into Google and see what comes up, many times it will link to some forum saying that it is a hoax.

You can do the same with the email address.

Like 0      
14 Oct 2012 9:11 PM by heffin Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi Justin,

I advertised my property for sale on the E.O.S. some years ago and this was advertised then as a 'Free For Life' listing. I have recently amended/edited some of the details on the property and although I was able to do this and view the listing I was wondering if it is still active?? the listing number is SP1077.

Thanks and best regards,

Heffin.

Like 0      
15 Oct 2012 10:17 AM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Heffin, the property listings have never been free, it has always been a paid facility.   In the early days it was "listed until sold" but this was changed later on as people were not removing their listings after they sold their properties so the listings ended up with many properties which were no longer available.

It needed cleaning up.

I have now reactivated your listing for another 12 months though as you are entitled to re-list at no extra cost.

Best of luck with the sale. 

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
16 Oct 2012 10:51 PM by heffin Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Thanks for the prompt reply Justin,

It was several years ago when the EOS was in its infancy that I took advantage of the 'advertise you villa for sale for free' deal, although I must confess I am now unsure of the exact details.

I did make another enquiry a couple of years ago and you did reply then saying that the deal was for life (or maybe until sold) I can't remember but I have edited and reviewed the listing so hopefully I shall get some enquries.

Once again many thanks and best regards,

Heffin.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

15ft Fourwinns powerboat for sale - 0 posts
Motorbike for Sale -Bargain! - 1 posts
professional administrators for community of owners - 6 posts
swimming pool electrical and water costs - 25 posts
How A Cricket Player - 0 posts
Who Is Eyeonspain.es? - 2 posts
Will the property market ever recover - 80 posts
Bankia - 0 posts
Man and a Van to Murcia - 4 posts
Sunday Opening Hours - Supermarkets - 5 posts
Calling a meeting / Employing workers - 0 posts
pet freindly places to stay - 1 posts
Costaluz, Maria L. de Castro did it again! - 7 posts
EU Citizens, Passports, and JSA - 6 posts
Hi im Louise - 4 posts
Mobile American Hoit Dog Cart....... - 1 posts
Anyone completed modelo 576 online? - 0 posts
Cucador Almeria - 3 posts
Non resident tax - 19 posts
Is there added salt in bottled water - 4 posts
Need a Family estate car - 2 posts
ITV Car test - 13 posts
HEATING SPANISH APARTMENT - 5 posts
jill - 8 posts
Maureen Hoskin - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x