So, how does it feel to have someone in a foreign country steal your property ???

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Apr 2012 1:42 PM by belucky358 Star rating in North Yorkshire. 197 posts Send private message

cristina fernandez-spain-argentina
President Cristina Fernández with a sample of petroleum as she announces the nationalisation of the Spanish owned part of YPF. Photograph: Natacha Pisarenko/AP

Spain pledged to wage diplomatic and industrial war on Argentina after the country's populist president, Cristina Fernández, announced plans to nationalise the Spanish-owned part of oil company YPF.

Brufau was furious that Argentine officials had thrown Spanish executives out of the YPF headquarters in Buenos Aires. He pledged a legal battle at the United Nations and the World Bank against Fernández, accusing her of being "an expert manipulator". "She carried out an illegal act and made unlawful allegations which followed a campaign aimed at knocking down the price of YPF shares and allowing expropriation at a bargain price," he said. 

Hi.        I know that this is a terrible thing to happen and it probably couldn't  have come at a worse time, but I hope it  allows the people concerned to have some idea of how awful it is to be sh*t upon from a great height, and not be able to do anything about it.

"They are furious that  Spanish executives had been thrown out of their headquarters in Buenos Aires", ......How does he think the Priors felt when they were thrown out of their house ????

Like 0      
21 Apr 2012 5:19 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I expect that the majority of Spaniards still support Argentina’s claim to expropriate  the Falklands too !!!!

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Can I get an N.I.E. without a passport? - 2 posts
Renew Documents - 6 posts
QuickDollarz - 0 posts
insurance in spain - 7 posts
EU Citizens Registration (Help with form) - 0 posts
Renault Scenic '98 Turbo Diesel for sale Spanish registered! - 4 posts
Car Hire - Alicante Airport April 2012 - 10 posts
Mercedes,Spainish translator - 0 posts
Looking for an automatic car - Rojales area - 0 posts
Iberdrola online logout - 4 posts
Broadband - 1 posts
Nearest Carrefour to Mazarron and directions please? - 1 posts
Spanish Lessons - 0 posts
Add link - 0 posts
can you give proxy vote by email? - 2 posts
Healthcare Pensioners to pay for prescriptions - 9 posts
INFORMATIVE TALK ON TAXES FOR FOREIGNERS IN MANILVA (MÁLAGA) - 0 posts
aifos getting away with it - 59 posts
AGM proxy votes by email - 12 posts
Working in Gibraltar - 2 posts
Silver Cutlery - 0 posts
Que? Ahora? - 1 posts
3 pin (UK) plug sockets. - 18 posts
Creditor's meeting - 8 posts
NIE U Turn Re POA - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x