the problem with the ENDESA ON LINE WEBSITE! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Apr 2012 12:08 AM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

Help ! The endesa website is suppose to have set me up for e-bills,, yet it neither sends me the e-bills to my email address nor will it show me them when I log on to the site, nor as i registered for ebilling send me a paper copy. Though I have been in to the office in the local town they can't fathom out what the problem is as they can't see or e xperience what I experience, they can only see from their side that it all is set up correctly. I go   around in circles trying different things like "adding a contract" that doesn't work as it says I'm already registered,, then another screen will tell me there is no contract associated with my username. I have tried writing the head office and they say it  works,, but  I still cant see anything. Has anyone got any ideas ? This has all happened since they cut me off  and then re-contracted with them. In my old contract I could see everything and got the email telling me what the bill is. Now all I know is the bill has been paid as shown by my bank but that's it ! Cary

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 8:52 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Cary

All I can think is that their system has got very confused with you re-contracting with Endesa.Why don't use de-register on the site and then  register again with a new user name.Hope this helps

Nigel

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 9:36 AM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

thanks I will try that and see if it works !

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 2:15 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

I gave up with the whole online side of things with Endesa ages ago as it just didn't work properly most of the time.

Very frustrating and made worse by the fact that our normal post here isn't very good either, so we always get the bills after they've taken the money from my account.

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 3:18 PM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

Hi,, I think the company are hopeless actually. Whilst trying to do the right thing and before leaving the country I especially went to their office and got a copy of a bill about to be recieved - I went and  paid in advance of receiving the bill at the post office. Upon my return I then paid the same bill in error , having not the advance bill with me to compare to,, but to be on the safe side paid the actual bill. On their accounting software they can't find my second (or first) payment.  Not knowing they wouldn't account for it at the time  I delayed paying the next bill as I knew I had already paid twice the previous bill. They then cut me off.........even though I was ahead of the game..........so in my estimation they are crooks and then to get recontracted cost me a hefty bill..... for what really is their error in accounting even though I could show post office stamp proof on both  the advice bill and actual bill at 2 separate dates,, they still insist they didn't get paid a second time..............!!!!

Like 0      
12 Apr 2012 4:57 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

I guess I must be lucky.

I have been using the Endesa on line facility for my own and bills for my two sons,  for a few years and although from time to time there have been slight problems, overall it works well.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 10:06 AM by spiritofspain Star rating in Riviera del Sol, Mij.... 114 posts Send private message

spiritofspain´s avatar

I have just started using the endesa on line website - have set up all three of my contracts on the account BUT NOT ebilling. I can see all my bills for all three contacts, print them, save them  etc. Navagate around their options without problems and generally an quite happy with the experience.

Just a little thought - which browser are you using - as maybe the endesa site cant cope with 'new and improved' flashy web browsers. I use just the bog standard Internet Explorer so I know that one works.

Good luck

Margery

www.losarqueros.iowners.net  and www.calahondapark.iowners.net

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 10:28 AM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

Hi

I'll try your suggestion though I'm not holding my breath ! I had no problem with my old contract. I have tried "adding a new contract" but it never lets me , its like its been "frozen". I wouldn't have thought the provider made any difference though., but thank you for replying. Cary

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 11:33 AM by ian_ok Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

I have similar problem with a client who was cut off then reconnected. They didn't have online service and I'm trying to set them up. I spoke to the online cust serv and they confirmed it don't work....any will get back to me...3 months later nowt....

I've emailed via their contact us, had replies and they say it works fine. My number the CUPS which has not changed from the number 5 years ago isn't correct according to their online system, yet the customer service dept say it works....don't ask me I'm only an IT bod who knows nowt about stuff like this...!!! You have to put Spanish logic into it....thye just don't give a dam (punto).

Ian

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 11:41 AM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

That sounds the same experience as me. I went into their office, the desk clerk logged on to their system and looked at the problem and said it was all set up properly, he rang their head office and they couldn't see the problem from their end either, so it remains a mystery. I have tried over and over to correct this problem as I work in England so its better for me to get the e-bills working rather than having paper copies sent to the address in Spain. It seems that my contract is not "added", but when I follow their instructions on line to add it I dont think it is sending it/ activating it because the site thinks its already added. Yet, It shows no informaion about it at all. , and now even my old contract is not showing either.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 12:11 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Cary

As I said before "All I can think is that their system has got very confused with you re-contracting with Endesa.Why don't use de-register on the site and then  register again with a new user name.Hope this helps.

Also you will loose any history bills on your existing contract when you de-register with Endesa, download and save them to a folder on your Computer ,if possible. I had a look on my Login to Endesa and found that there is under "My Account" on the left hand side a facility  called "User Cancellation. Just follow the instructions.

Webite you use to re-register is   http://www.endesaonline.com/EN/Hogares/

I use Google Chrome as Web Browser,Firefox did not work for me as some buttons did not work at all on Endesa's Site.I think Internet Explorer works equally as well as Google Chrome.

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 3:19 PM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

Hi Nigel, thanks for your advice. I have already lost any history of past e-bills under my old contract as they seem to have wiped the lot already., and the new one never had any at all to view and I have had the new contract about a year now. However I did go into the office for some hardcopies. I'll do what you say. I was just a bit afraid they may for some  silly reason disconnect my supply which would be awful after the experience of getting reconnected.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 3:28 PM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

Hi Nigel

This is what stopped me de-activating it :

The site says "The user does not have any contracts to "un-register" " option 1 if I de-register my current contract

option 2 says "confirm that you want to deactivate the e-bill service for all your current and future contracts "

I think it was the latter statement which worried me. , unless it just means associated with that username.

Like 0      
14 Apr 2012 4:05 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Cary

I think you can  safely go with Option 2 as I sure the E-Bill service is linked with your username.Just try this and then re-register with a Brand New Username.Make sure you have one of your old bills with you as you will need some information from it. Just be careful when you re-register,that you choose the right options that you want to use to operate this account online. ie  E-Bill only or E-Bill and paper Statement ,if this option is availableon the Website.

Good Luck 

Nigel

Like 0      
19 Apr 2012 12:05 PM by gregd Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Whilst on the subject of our favourite company Endesa, don't you find them expensive? I'm being charged about €40/month and I'm not even living in my apartment at present (power turned off). What's the deal with that? They are supposed to read the meter and repay what they have overcharged for (they charge according to last years bill if I have understood it correctly). So far in 6 months I've received one €15 credit. 

Greg 

Like 0      
19 Apr 2012 1:15 PM by cary Star rating in Southampton. 20 posts Send private message

I have no faith at all in their accounting system I'm afraid judging by the fact I didn't get confirmation they received my duplicate payment of a bill and got cut off too with no warning that I could see at all,,,,, yes expensive,, where's the competition though ?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BARGAIN - Stunning White Sofa + Matching Furniture For Sale - 0 posts
Edinburgh Crystal Decanters - 2 posts
help - 0 posts
help - 4 posts
best bank for direct debits for utilities - non resident ! - 5 posts
Driving to costa blanca from calais - 7 posts
Car Malaga hire - 6 posts
quesada to gibralter - 10 posts
El calon - 3 posts
Help with Santa Greenhills - 4 posts
FURNITURE WANTED - Costa Del Sol - Elvira Area - 0 posts
health care coin area - 0 posts
car for sale - 0 posts
FREE Gatwick/Valencia flights 11/04/12 ~ 09/05/12 - 0 posts
Car insurance question - 5 posts
Taxis from Malaga - 8 posts
Kitten Wanted - 1 posts
Car Wanted! - 2 posts
As in the UK so it shall be in Spain... - 9 posts
Pope Benedict meets the Polizei - 0 posts
for sale - 0 posts
best fish and chips - 42 posts
water and electric installation - 5 posts
Drives and paths - 0 posts
Moving To Marbella/ Spain - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 16

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x