Association of Citzens

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

Maria please expalin the differance is between a CPO and  a Association of Citezens.

A bit of back ground, i live on a urbanisation where there aree 2 phases of property and we  have 20 different CPO´s as stated by our Escritura all running on different community policys, some are with a administartor some are not. This is due to the fact that appart from communal walls there is no other community elements i.e pool, gardens, security etc.

On our phase 1 the town hall look after roads, street lighting, sewage system green areas.We were adopted with the town hall 2 years ago.

On the other phase, phase 2, they have not been adopted still on builders electric, roads not finished etc, this has come about because the promoter has gone bankcrupt. Now 4 cpo´s on phase 2 have formed this association of citzens implicating the whole urbanization, can they legally do this as nobody has been asked and what is the diffrence if anything between a CPO and a Association of Citzens.

I know as a ex president that a community meeting must be first held before decisions are taken, but as far as i´m concered  this is not a communal issue and we will not ahve to pay any fees towards this, also our main concern is that the town hall could,may regain their commentment  to us on P1 and say we have to look after the roads, lights,sewage

regards

This message was last edited by nitram on 28/02/2012.

Like 0      
01 Mar 2012 10:53 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

The  Community of Owners is a legally required entity for the government of living togeher in bulidings or urbanisations. Quoatas are  obligatory and proportionately stablished by the Constitutive title of the community of owners.

The association of citizens if a free organisation to deal with commun problems, which will freely set their objectives, ways of participation, financial commitments etc...

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
01 Mar 2012 12:20 PM by nitram Star rating in castalla. 175 posts Send private message

Thanks Maria with regard to a  association of citizens is this a legal association like a CPO or not what powers  if any do they have.

With out taking up all your time and free advice that we are grateful for is there anything on the web i can look at to do my own reasearch

Thank you

Nitram

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Sabadell take over of Cam - 23 posts
Reserving one's vote at an AGM - 2 posts
MANILVA BUSINESS - 2 posts
saint malo to malaga - 2 posts
spanish mortgage - 8 posts
TV through computer - 5 posts
Hi All im New - 1 posts
sky tv - 4 posts
Tims second hand fridges Atalaya Park - 1 posts
Medical cover for the hard of understanding? - 29 posts
buying an apartment - 3 posts
building licences - 6 posts
trying to find a friend i have lost touch with - 0 posts
electricity - builders supply to personal supply - 1 posts
Crazy Golf Playa Flamenca area - 2 posts
How can I improve the tv channels - 16 posts
PROPERTY WANTED - 1 posts
Urgent Rental Required on Costa del Sol - 2 posts
Spanish banks turn away the keen investor - 5 posts
Jumping for Jubillee - 0 posts
Missing Person - Amy Fitzpatrick - 3 posts
Alicante airport - 3 posts
Electricity Bill - 2 posts
Car Wanted - 4 posts
escatura - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x