Vera Playa Al Andalus Hills, offered a bank repo

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

Hi, would any member kindly advise good and bad points of buying an apartment at Andalus Hills, we have been offered an apartment (bank repo) and aware that Keymare have a few problems but interest to know if anyone has experence of this development and would appreciate your valued advice.

Thank you, Chris

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 1:58 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Visited that complex once or twice, but live on another Key Mare complex up the road which is a very similar layout. We found the KM build quality to be pretty good and the few problems we had were sorted. AA Hills has been completed about 7 years now, not sure what the community is like. The apartments (2 bed?) are quite spacious and well laid out. Is it furnished, as they were all sold furnished with white goods.

Mark

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 2:50 PM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

Thank you Mark, its a 2 bed / 2 bath faces outwards and reduced to €70k and comes with a 90% mortgage, the only concern is that Hills looks small and quite a lot of vacant properties, at this price Mark what do you think?

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 4:08 PM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Hi Chris, I remembered you asking a few weeks ago about this, as I was interested as well. Have you been out to see them or anything. Only thing I have noticed is some balconys look small, not sure if they are all the same.  I would therefore try for a ground floor (baja) or a penthouse as they are usually bigger.

We have decided to go back to La Cala de Mijas and rent again until we find the right property to maybe consider buying.  Karen

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 4:14 PM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

Thank you Karen, we visited and stayed on Hills, its a lot smaller than the other KeyMare complexes and maybe thats a goodi would be interested to know and hear from anyone who has a place at Hills, is there an indoor pool? Cheers, Chris

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 4:20 PM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Yeah there is an indoor but read on a home owners site that it's closed until April 2012 for refurf. I prefer to live on small urbs myself.  If you go to My community forums and put Al Andalus in search, the developement comes up. Perhaps you could pm some of the owners. Karen

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 4:39 PM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

Thanks Karen, where do i find the "owners" forum and what does "pm" mean?

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 5:05 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

70,000€ is a lot less than they sold for originally. We have a top floor 1 bed apartment on Resort and it is large enough. The next floor down is 2 bed and there floor space is quite large compared to ours, but we have the outside terrace which captures the sun all day. Resort is 145 properties (about) and it is much easier to manage, but remember, with a smaller urb, if less people pay their fees, it costs those that pay more!! 

There are a lot of repos of Resort now too, but the complex is usually quite empty most of the year (except July/ August), still enough people to make an intersting visit. 2 beds on Los Lomar II next door are selling for about 60,000€, but I don't like the style so much.

Mark

Like 0      
18 Feb 2012 5:06 PM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Ok. Along top hover over forum. You will see it says Find my community , click on it and enter Al Andalus Hills in search. It will bring it up. Most of the posts are quiet old but there is one guy who seems to have a lot to do with the community.

Against a persons name it says send a private message (pm). You can contact them like that

This message was last edited by mrnkar on 18/02/2012.

Like 0      
19 Feb 2012 12:11 AM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

Thank you, i have checked and cannot see hardly any activity for Hills complex, wish i could connect with someone to find out the latest situation and if its a good, safe investment, cheers, Chris

Like 0      
19 Feb 2012 12:43 AM by mrnkar Star rating in Lancashire. 55 posts Send private message

Hi Chris, Found this Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Al-Andalus-Hills/128807543829565

I think it would ok to buy at that price, but then again, the question is whether they would come down in price even more.  Karen

Like 0      
19 Feb 2012 9:28 AM by chrisboulton Star rating in Newport, South Wales.... 34 posts Send private message

Thank you Karen, i will ask my daughter to check facebook link, we could get this apartment for €66k and have offered €60k, at that price a bargin - would you agree?

Like 0      
19 Feb 2012 10:27 AM by ANDALUSGUY Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi,

give me a shout via p.m. I am the current V.P and give you an insight in respect of our community and complex.

ATB,

Dave

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Telefonica - 5 posts
Torrox Costa (Any Info would be gratefully received) - 5 posts
Air Europa vs Easyjet - 3 posts
mortage applied for and now stuck in the system - 4 posts
Help required using IKEA website in Spain - 2 posts
Endesa - 12 posts
Weight loss in Spain !! - 1 posts
Careful with your credit cards - 0 posts
Saw this in the seaside gazette, made me smile. - 0 posts
Spain's Rip-Off Dentists! - 48 posts
Novosol Property Rental - 2 posts
Help with Spanish Translation - 4 posts
What do the courts do that takes so long????? - 1 posts
Single bed for sale, Fuengirola area - 0 posts
english fuses - 2 posts
Warning - 0 posts
Eroski Velez Malaga - 1 posts
WANTED: Beds and bedroom furniture. Xatia, Ontinyent area - 1 posts
British consulate open day 22nd Feb. - 2 posts
Administrator - 1 posts
Recommended property management company estepona / Marbella - 4 posts
MAD DOGS - 5 posts
sotoserena - 3 posts
Chrome /leather swivel chair - 0 posts
Shop fittings for sale - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x