MAD DOGS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Feb 2012 12:00 AM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING AT EYE ON SPAIN FOR OVER A YEAR NOW AND HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING AT ALL USEFUL ON HERE.

IT IS FULL OF “EXPERTS” WHO RAMBLE ON FOR WEEKS JUST GETTING DAFTER AND DAFTER.

THERE ARE JUST A FEW EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.

I HAVE TRIED TO HELP A FEW ESPECIALLY WITH WELFARE RIGHTS PROBLEMS.

AS A RETIRED WELFARE RIGHTS OFFICER AND CAB ADVISOR I HAVE SEEN AND RESOLVED MOST PERSONAL PROBLEMS.

I USE GOVERNMENT WEB SITES AND THE CHILD POVERTY ACTION GROUP HANDBOOK AKA “THE BIBLE” TO FIND THE ANSWERS YET THERE IS IS ALWAYS SOME IDIOT WHO LEAPS IN AND AND SAYS WHAT I SUGGEST IS ILLEGAL!!!!

IT FEEL THE HOT SUN MUST REALLY GET TO SOME PEOPLE ON HERE.

I WAS ONCE CUT OFF EOS FOR TELLING SOMEONE WHERE THE LOCAL BIKE SHOP WAS!!

MAD AS HATTERS

IT IS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE STUPID LEADING THE BLIND!!

SO IF YOU HAVE A REAL PROBLEM AVOID EOS LIKE THE PLAGUE AND GET PROFESSIONAL ADVICE THEN MAYBE THE HOUSE YOU THOUGHT YOU HAD BOUGHT WOULD ACTUALLY BECOME YOURS.

DONT BOTHER WASTING YOUR TIME INSULTING ME ON HERE AS I WILL DEFINATELY NOT BE BACK.

This message was last edited by stillgoin on 15/02/2012.

Like 0      
15 Feb 2012 7:04 PM by Bri Star rating in North. 591 posts Send private message

yawn yawn, another WUM.   Mugabe is it by another name?

Brian

Like 0      
15 Feb 2012 7:34 PM by wend691 Star rating in Lincoln & Rojales (C.... 179 posts Send private message

Just a little question .... if 'stillgoin' aka Mugabe or whatever is errr going, why bother making such pointless statements on EOS?

Not happy with EOS? Just go - no need to let everyone know and why waste your time on putting a thread together?!!

Personally, I find the threads and comments useful, entertaining, amusing etc etc. Differences of opinion can be 'colourful' sometimes, but hey, debate always involves at least two different viewpoints. My only issue is when people get personal, offensive, rude etc etc .....

So bye bye stillgoin (no need to change the name to 'gone'), and good luck on other sites

Like 0      
15 Feb 2012 8:29 PM by D_B_S Star rating. 178 posts Send private message

Stillgoin -- gone.

You must be interested else why read the EoS threads. We might not all be experts but the members do their best to give informed answers.

It's a sadness that yo have to shout your views which I suspect few on EoS share - you need to make good use of that fee NHS service you have in the UK as you have demonstrated a real need.

Off to get my breakfast, then do someting usefull with my day.

David

Like 0      
15 Feb 2012 8:46 PM by Ian Hubbard Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

Looks like you are in this for the attention.  Please don't waste our time!

Like 0      
16 Feb 2012 12:17 AM by stillgoin Star rating. 161 posts Send private message

I KNOW I SAID I WOULD NOT BE BACK BUT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO KIND AS TO PROVE MY POINT!! I REALLY DIDNT THINK ANYONE WOULD BOTHER TO ANSWER JUST PROVES I SUPPOSE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO

SO I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR THAT AND YOUR MOST VALUABLE CONTRIBUTIONS TO MY STUDIES OF THE HUMAN CONDITION. I NOW KNOW WHYN THE SPANISH THINK WE ARE ALL ABSOLUTELY BONKERS.

IAN IF YOU KNEW MY SIZE YOU  YOU WOULD NOT  SAY SUCH TRASH TO ME IF I WAS STANDING IN  FRONT OF YOU.

DBS MY WHOLE POINT WAS I AM NOT INTERESTED PLEASE LEARN TO READ. AND IF I DONT LIVE IN THE UK WHY WOULD I USE THE NHS THIS IS EYE ON SPAIN NOT UK PLEASE READ. AND I USE CAPITALS DUE TO THE PROBLEMS YOU SEEM TO HAVE WITH READING 

WEND MY WHOLE POINT WAS TO WARN THOSE WHO MIGHT BE DRAGGED INTO THE MIRE OF EOS AND WASTE THEIR TIME I RECKON THIS POST JUST ABOUT SUMS IT ALL UP.

"partiendome la cabeza" is an expression that means that the person using it is considering the answer to a question or solution to a problem over and over without solving the issue.

AND IF YOU DONT LIKE PERSONAL WHY DO SO WITH ME???

ALL THAT REMAINS FOR ME TO SAY IS ITS BEEN FUN HEARING ALL YOUR RUBBISH

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND PROSPER HAHAHA

COMMON JASON DO YOUR JOB

This message was last edited by stillgoin on 16/02/2012.

This message was last edited by stillgoin on 16/02/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

sotoserena - 3 posts
Chrome /leather swivel chair - 0 posts
Shop fittings for sale - 0 posts
Keff ceiling loudspeakers x4 - 2 posts
Mannequin for shop window - 0 posts
Sharp cash register programmable - 0 posts
Sharp cash register programmable - 0 posts
Teac amplifier/radio tuner remote control - 0 posts
Long Term Rental Wanted Valle de Sol Murcia - 3 posts
Heating System Fuelled by Red Diesel - 1 posts
ENDESA - 4 posts
habitation licence - 4 posts
Pravda in Puerto Banus - 3 posts
ibi tax - 3 posts
perimeter alarm systems - 3 posts
Charity Quiz Wednesday 15th February - Formentera del Segura - 0 posts
Thanks for advise... - 0 posts
Deposit returned...yippee!!!...with thanks to Costaluz and Maria. - 7 posts
Linea Direct to offer Legal Advice in English - 1 posts
La Zenia Boulavard......Amazing - 72 posts
tropical fish - 0 posts
One must go. - 1 posts
ryanair new debit card fails - 3 posts
La Zenia Boulavard - 0 posts
Measures to reduce unemployment in Spain - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x