Chemtrails

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by johnnie1uk Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

Did anyone else notice that Jet yesterday afternoon, spreading chemtrails over the south of Murcia area,

what kind of geo engineering are the military up too now!

Like 0      
09 Sep 2013 12:22 AM by lostinspain Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

What is going on? Just look up at the sky and see how the chemtrail spraying is increasing by the day. This worldwide activity is continuous and no one appears to be that concerned when you draw people's attention to it. Look at the aircrap.org site and other similar sites which give the details of what is really happening to us all. It's almost as if the spraying is being intensified over the past few months in particular and getting worse.

This message was last edited by lostinspain on 09/09/2013. I live near Puerto Lumbreras, Murcia.
This message was last edited by lostinspain on 09/09/2013.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2013 9:49 AM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

I thought these "Chemtrails" were known by the correct name of "Contrails"  short for "Condensation trails" brought on by the jet engines spraying out water vapour which then condensed into water crystals which in turn freezes into ice droplets, reason you don't see them all the time is down to different humidity levels up in the sky at different periods of the year, but they are still their.

The jet engine also sprays out other chemical stuff just the same as a car exhaust does, which your closer and nearer to then any aircraft engine, and more of them.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2013 10:15 AM by johnnie1uk Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

Condensation trails are Vapour trails, last year i watched jets were laying out a figure of 8 pattern across the sky which took a long time to disperse.

Like 0      
09 Sep 2013 11:49 AM by lostinspain Star rating. 10 posts Send private message

For the past three days I have watched and witnessed trail after trail being sprayed and they don't vaporise but instead get wider and lower. Check out the internet. People all around the world are talking about it. My husband served on the RAF for 36 years and can see the difference between contrails and what people are calling chemtrails.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Satellite TV Q&A - 0 posts
ICP Installationn - 2 posts
Spanair - 0 posts
I am fuming! THEY HAVE VOTED FOR A 20 - 30% increase in fuel prices - 12 posts
A bit of camera advice please! - 9 posts
Dacion en Pago Costaluz Lawyers - 0 posts
Changing electricity provider (Q&A) - 41 posts
Wanted - decent second-hand Road Bike (i.e racer not mountain bike) - 2 posts
Switching our Spanish mortgage to a British one - 14 posts
Anyone installed a stairlift? - 2 posts
Ceiling Fans - 2 posts
5 million WOW - 2 posts
Babysitting - 0 posts
Spanish tax holoiday home and residence status - 4 posts
Here we go again - 2 posts
Puppy Vaccionations - 1 posts
Puppy Vacanations - 2 posts
car transport company reneged on deal - 44 posts
Ryanair - Alicante warning! - 5 posts
HPA - 3 posts
Could this be a good time to take over an existing business in Spain? - Discuss - 14 posts
IBI calculations - 7 posts
Do you need to be resident to work in spain - 29 posts
Nearest hospital please??? - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x