Car Rental from Malaga Airport

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
02 Jan 2012 12:00 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Just thought I would let you all know about Diamond Rent a Car S.L., they are based just outside Sabinillas, I have used them now for the last eighteen months, they pick you up at the airport and drive you to your apartment, mine is in Duquesa, they leave you with the car and then pick you up and take you back to the airport.

I just thought how hard it is to rent apartments out that we might get more bookings as a lot are put off by the drive from the airport, hope this info is useful as I know how hard things are for everyone now, the port and Sabinillas have had so many places shut over the winter. Lets hope we all get lots more bookings in 2012.

Car booked for 9 days in April 2012 is 202 euros and that is everything in, they leave you with quarter full of petrol and that is how they want it back.

Diamond Rent A Car S.L.  The email is info@diamondrentacarspain.com.

This message was last edited by leema on 02/01/2012.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
02 Jan 2012 11:11 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

That is really useful information!  I have never heard of them - I shall check out their website.  Thanks!

Like 0      
02 Jan 2012 11:20 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Think it best to email them as they are busy with their new web site at the minute, the one that comes up isn't them as they are english and a Spanish one comes up.  You get a  really quick reply from them.

info@diamondrentacarspain.com.

Happy New Year Jan, hope you all had a good night new years eve. Looks like the weather has stayed nice for you all.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
03 Jan 2012 8:20 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Thanks for the info.  Never heard of them but like you say, could be a good "selling point".

My farther-in-law has been over for a week from the UK and he's even got some sunburn!  The weather has been very (nicely) odd.  Certainly hasn't felt like winter at all.

I'm sure we'll be paying the price for all this sunshine soon though

Justin

P.S. Hope you had a great New Year

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
03 Jan 2012 8:54 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

Dont want to take the wind out of your SAILS but we just checked our usual car RENTAL company for some AMERICAN guests coming out for a MONTH commencing mid APRIL and we were quoted 240 euros for a NEW GOLF

AMAZING

perhaps the SPANISH have seen the LIGHT reduce your prices and you will GET more custom

HAS anyone else seen other SERVICES other than CAR RENTALS reduced

Rod

ps the IDEA is an excellent one and because Sabinillas is over an hour from the AIRPORT it works it IS VERY easy to get lost particulary on a late night FLIGHT

This message was last edited by rod on 03/01/2012.

Like 0      
03 Jan 2012 11:17 PM by LEEMA Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

It;s the service you get that I find fantastic, I got more bookings for my apartment once I mentioned a firm would pick you up at the airport, just hope we get more good bookings for this year.

Also hope the Spanish get their thinking caps on and come up with more ideas, by using a company that gives this service means we are bringing more tourists to the area.

Happy New Year everyone

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
14 Mar 2012 9:14 PM by cdgolf Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 14/03/2012.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

van hire alicanti airport - 0 posts
Mijas Golf Course - 6 posts
Holidays in Spanish family - 2 posts
Medical / Spanish Driving Licence? - 61 posts
Driving to Spain with a dog - 2 posts
Non Resident Bank Account - 4 posts
Corvera Airport latest - 0 posts
Licencia de obra - 10 posts
Driving from Torreivieja to Cork...... - 4 posts
Endesa and how they charge - 5 posts
What would happen to a Euro mortgage, if Spain dropped the Euro? - 35 posts
Anyone live in the Zaragoza region? - 0 posts
Traffic Penalty - 11 posts
car transporting - 2 posts
Weather in UK - 3 posts
Mi amiga Carmen - 0 posts
Renewing Residencia - 23 posts
Getting the money after judge finding in our favour. - 50 posts
Best Christmas present? - 8 posts
Fun for kids this 24th of December´s afternoon - 0 posts
Iberdola night & day tariff - 4 posts
A Digital Nativity - 0 posts
Who are you? - 7 posts
fruit & veg wholesaler - 0 posts
Ryanair card charges changed again? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x