Hello to Everyone!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Dec 2011 12:00 AM by jenhar Star rating in United States. 2 posts Send private message

Hello! 

I am Jennifer, a 34 year old mother of two who is planning a move to Sapin in June 2013. My family and I are going to live in Spain for one year. We want to give this experience to ourselves, but most importantly to our two daughters. We are fortunate enough that my husband is able to work from home and can continue his current job wherever we choose to live. 

I look forward to gaing as much knowlede as possible from this and other forums, so Thank You in advance for your help!!!

What I am currently working on is defining the exact area that we will be living in. I have narrowed our search down to the Valencia area. We are looking for a part of town (or outskirts of the city) that 1. has reliable transpotation 2. access to international school 3. is not too touristy 4. is rich in Spanish culture, and 3. is safe and affordable. 

Can anyone please tell me a little about your experiences in this? 

Like 0      
21 Dec 2011 8:10 PM by wend691 Star rating in Lincoln & Rojales (C.... 179 posts Send private message

Hi Jennifer

Im unable to respond to your queries unfortunately.but wanted to wish you and your family the best of luck. Im sure you will get a few answers - there are some really helpful people on EOS

Like 0      
21 Dec 2011 9:40 PM by Irene&Alan Star rating in Formentera del Segur.... 701 posts Send private message

Irene&Alan´s avatar

It seems as if your priority should be the international school, so do a search for that first, then go from there. I believe there´s one in Villamartin, but don´t have any personal experience.

Good luck!

Like 0      
21 Dec 2011 10:59 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Hi Jennifer, welcome to Eye on Spain.

If Valencia if your area of interest then you need to follow Graham Hunt.  He is an estate agent in Valencia but he's always giving help and information about the area.  He's lived there for over 20 years and you can ask him just about anything to do with Valencia.

His website is here, he's on twitter here and on facebook here.  Really good guy and very knowledgable.

Hope that helps.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

why and how to buy in Spain. Guide by independent professionals - 0 posts
Need a professional irrigation company please - 1 posts
Spanish Driving Licence renewal, how long. - 10 posts
Irrigationof a large plot using a man made lake - 0 posts
Ryanair flights into Murcia - 2 posts
Running a property in Spain. (Non Resident) - 5 posts
Easter week in Malaga - 1 posts
Searching for car hire - 0 posts
hi - 1 posts
Kindle Keyboard - download issues due SIM card - 8 posts
ooking for people tenerife - 0 posts
Farmacias in Trouble - 5 posts
Sol Bank Refuse to Pay Out - 11 posts
Registering on electoral roll UK - 7 posts
Domestic Partner - 4 posts
Blocking of view. - 6 posts
Expats to be 'rescued' from Spain and Portugal!!!! - 187 posts
Happy Christmas, good luck and a prosperous New Year to everyone. - 0 posts
Obligation to purchase share in Cajamar Bank - 6 posts
Generic Bank guarantes-new buyers - 1 posts
Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone - 8 posts
Severe weather warnings in Spain - 0 posts
Butane gas - 14 posts
Morrisons Gibraltar - 2 posts
Electricity Prices Going up 25%?? - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x