AND YET ANOTHER MAGNIFICENT VICTORY FOR COSTALUZ !!!!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by DoubleJ Star rating in Las Alpujarras and L.... 143 posts Send private message

DoubleJ´s avatar

Just thought it was worth letting you know that a successful outcome is possible, even when the odds look stacked against you.

Today we received back our full deposit and legal fees associated with our cancelled purchase of a Promaga off plan property at Vista Hermosa in La Linea.

When I read the experiences of those unfortunate people who were struggling to recover their money even when their development hadn’t even been built after 5 years, I was really unsure about our chances of success, since our property had already been completed, albeit late by about 8 months. It just required the issuing of the Habitation Licence.

When I first realised that I needed legal help to recover my deposit, I felt extremely exposed and uneasy. There was a real concern that I could risk losing even more money. Although I could have chosen a number of different Lawyers to represent me, the positive recommendations on EOS for Costa-Luz Lawyers made the choice easier. Any lingering concerns we may have had were quickly swept away by the focused approach and clear processes employed by Maria and her team, which ensured that there were no surprises for us.

In this day and age, we have almost come to expect a very basic level of service which is de-personalised and perfunctory. This can be particularly true of the legal profession and especially in Spain, where there are numerous examples of individuals and teams who have self serving agendas and who are not prepared to fight the cause of the individual. However, what Maria provided was above and beyond my expectations and is a real example of what true customer service excellence really is.

From the initial appraisal, where Maria provided a wealth of valuable information at zero cost, right through to the highly successful outcome, Costa-Luz delivered a highly professional service which left me feeling fully supported throughout the process.

Without doubt, the recovery of our deposit took far longer than any of us initially expected, but Maria was very clear when circumstances changed and communicated all the potential implications in a timely manner.

I honestly can’t recommend Maria and her team enough, not just because of the outcome but because of the way in which we got to the outcome.

Best Regards and Good Luck to everyone else still going through the process.

JJ

Like 0      
01 Dec 2011 9:51 AM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Hi JJ

Excellent news.  It is fantastic to read stories like yours.

It gives us much needed encouragement to continue the fight.

Well done to María and her team - again!!

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
01 Dec 2011 10:03 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Thanks JJ. Thanks from all the team!

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
01 Dec 2011 3:13 PM by DoubleJ Star rating in Las Alpujarras and L.... 143 posts Send private message

DoubleJ´s avatar

The main thing I have learned from the last 3-4 years is that things will take longer than you expect and you have to accept that sometimes, there really is nothing new to report on....... no matter how many times you ask......

Sometimes, you have to accept the slow drumbeat and modify your dance

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Apple i Phone4 32GB model a1332-San Roque 300euros ono - 0 posts
My Partner has a foreclosure notice on a property in Spain. She lives in the UK - 25 posts
Wanted unfurnished long term rental - 0 posts
Iceland near San Javier - 4 posts
Heating allowance for OAPs in Spain - 22 posts
Social Security Card? - 5 posts
Available Cleaner/Key holder - 2 posts
Internet connection - 10 posts
H, im moving to spain in new year... - 8 posts
Removal from Spain to UK - 4 posts
Survival of the Fitest ? - 5 posts
The name 'Omeia' - 1 posts
COSTALUZ LAWYERS TRIUMPH AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! - 6 posts
iBI - 4 posts
Problems connecting freesat - 1 posts
Unpaid car tax - 3 posts
form 210 ------ No Stickers - 0 posts
SCAM! BUT BY WHO? - 0 posts
Sweet Trees for Everyone - 0 posts
Kindle in Spain - 51 posts
import your own climate... - 1 posts
The Rental Scammers are Back Beware - 2 posts
Travel agent's licence IC - 0 posts
Using ducted aircon to heat the house - 16 posts
MARIANO RAJOY - PROPOSALS FOR CHANGE - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x