Live Poker League in Murcia - win a trip to Vegas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by QMaximus Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi. I have just moved to the Murcia area in Spain and I am missing my poker. I have played a lot of live poker in the Uk and I am setting up a poker league in this area. I will be running a Live Pub poker League area and you can check them out on livepubpokerleague its a com

The first season of the new Murcia league will start in December and run to the end of February. At the area final the winner will win a trip to Las Vegas for next June. It does not cost anything for the players and we play for points not cash (so we are legal). There are great prizes, online stuff with william hill, live events in the region and the national finals in the UK (in March 2012).

check this out and let me know if you would like to play and if you have any local venues that would like to be a part of this. I will be looking for new venues across the region and I can send more information by private emails - terms, conditions, posters etc. I already have tons of interest and want to get everything up and running very quickly.

hope to hear from you soon

Q

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Silly old fools - 37 posts
Oil-fired community boilers - 1 posts
Wanted reliable, conscientious, friendly cleaner and key holder for 4 privately owned apartments in Guardamar Del Segura. - 0 posts
Modelo 210 help please - rental income and nuda propriedad - 4 posts
Any air travel sleuths here? - 5 posts
Flights - Riga to Malaga ? - 4 posts
Elec Meter/Iberdrola/Need Reconnected! - La Manga - 4 posts
Unable to reply on a thread - 4 posts
We will Remember them - 0 posts
Not all bad news but there again it is Spain - 5 posts
Old Spanish 3-pin socket - 4 posts
COMMUNITY OF OWNERS LAW IN SPAIN - 6 posts
Van going to England - 0 posts
Storage - 2 posts
Any good tips for getting property back to UK from El Raso, Guardamar? - 4 posts
looking for a bar/resteraunt with food to hire for an awards night in benidorm - 0 posts
Scraping English car in Alicante - 7 posts
tenants rights re bank repossession - 4 posts
This will warm the cockles of your heart - yum! - 13 posts
--CAR WANTED-- - 0 posts
Jet 2 - 3 posts
AutoCaravans - 5 posts
Wanted reliable cleaner and key holder needed for 4 privately owned apartments in Guardamar Del Segura - 5 posts
TechnoApe - 10 posts
Taking the builder to court. - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x