Not all bad news but there again it is Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Nov 2011 12:00 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Property Agents are now using the following to promote the Costa Calida.

http://www.2let2sell2buy.com/paramount-theme-park-murcia.html

this is not an advert and I am in no way involved with this agent

Backed by the New Airport at Corvera also a new Water Park in Mazarron.

Also I have seen a bit of house building return to the area

But still a lot of properties are up For Sale in the area,  but nothing is flying off the shelf.

I think if it all comes together in the long term it will be good for the Area.

But their again it is Spain.

Love it You bet I do.

Always remember to keep the sun in Ya Heart.

Like 0      
11 Nov 2011 4:31 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Yeah, the new Paramount them park in Murcia is being used by many agents at the moment to promote property in the area.

And I think rightly so.  It is something very positive that will generate interest and increased tourism to the area.

We could do with this sort of good news in our area too

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Nov 2011 5:48 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

Justin
Are you now telling me DISNEY are not coming to the CDS thats very bad news

If the Spanish goverment had there way they would turn Gibraltar in to Jurassic park

You dont need good news Justin your living the DREAM already a good business with sun and sangria to boot

This message was last edited by rod on 11/11/2011.

Like 0      
11 Nov 2011 7:41 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Funny enough, I recently found out who started the whole "Disney in Manilva" joke (which was taken as granted by every agent and newspaper).  I think there are a lot of people out there who would probably like to know who he is and...erm...possibly "have a few words with him"

And the Dream?  If only Disney in Manilva was real.....

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
11 Nov 2011 8:11 PM by rod Star rating in Uk and Spain. 470 posts Send private message

/>Justin

That old chestnut must be nearly 10 years old no
Justin

I cannot begin to imagine who started the Disney thingy GIVE us a clue or PM me talking of the past I have fond memories of Duquesa and the lovely surrounding golf courses FINCA was my favouite , my firm used to sponsor pro celeb golf
in the early noughties and some of the ex premiership boys were very naughty I remember one who shall be nameless is on UK tv this weekend and Iam really looking forward to watching this />And if the silly BANKERS hadnt messed it up I would have even more fond memories

My tenants say the weather is lovely so have a great weekend in the sun

Rod

Rod

This message was last edited by rod on 11/11/2011. Ps sorry about the mistakes Iphones seem to do this

This message was last edited by rod on 11/11/2011.

Like 0      
12 Nov 2011 10:45 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

I think if I publish his name he may get lynched

Yeah, weather has been rather amaingly nice past week or so.  I was in shorts and t-shirt in the garden today, but I don't think that's normal for this time of year.

Rain forecast for Monday so all will be back to normal again soon

Justin

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Old Spanish 3-pin socket - 4 posts
COMMUNITY OF OWNERS LAW IN SPAIN - 6 posts
Van going to England - 0 posts
Storage - 2 posts
Any good tips for getting property back to UK from El Raso, Guardamar? - 4 posts
looking for a bar/resteraunt with food to hire for an awards night in benidorm - 0 posts
Scraping English car in Alicante - 7 posts
tenants rights re bank repossession - 4 posts
This will warm the cockles of your heart - yum! - 13 posts
--CAR WANTED-- - 0 posts
Jet 2 - 3 posts
AutoCaravans - 5 posts
Wanted reliable cleaner and key holder needed for 4 privately owned apartments in Guardamar Del Segura - 5 posts
TechnoApe - 10 posts
Taking the builder to court. - 4 posts
English speaking dentists Malaga or Granada area. - 8 posts
Hello, Advice needed please on purchasing a coastal apartment in the Murcia area - 28 posts
Driving lessons in english - 0 posts
Outstanding Loan on Vehicle - 0 posts
Murcia Appeal Courts for Bank liability for deposits refund - 3 posts
community pool rules - 3 posts
La Marmitas Fuengirola - 0 posts
English speaking lawyer - 0 posts
registered online with aquagest - now how do I get my facturas - 0 posts
Christmas e greeting ... - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x