Jet 2

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Oct 2011 12:00 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Just checking flights for June 2012 Jet 2 flying out of East Midlands to Murcia are 131% cheaper than Ryanair on the same route. On the same dates

What is happening

MOL using all his planes in the olympics

Like 0      
26 Oct 2011 9:38 AM by perce Star rating. 26 posts Send private message

Yes also checked rynair and jet 2 and the price difference is incredable, also good flight times with jet2, july/august trip booked using jet 2 for the first time. Rynair will be losing customers in there droves if this continues.

Like 0      
26 Oct 2011 10:36 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Just booked with Jet 2 East Midlands----- Murcia. For last 2 weeks in July.

Sunday flights arrival times great

Saving £128.84 that is inc R/A non card fee of £6 each way.

Able to use Visa Electron with Jet 2 at no fee

Earned points towards future flight payments.

Well done Jet 2.

Hold the flights I'm booking more

I still have 3 cheap flights with Ryanair upto end of Feb. ..But that is into Alicante which is an additional 1hr drive for me.

Who am I but another A-se on a seat.  I have used Ryanair for the last 10 years.  Yes over that time I have had 1p and free flights.

My money goes to Jet 2 for the time being.

Always remember to keep the sun in YA heart

Like 0      
26 Oct 2011 10:56 AM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

I dont see how you can get a flight that is more than 100% cheaper. Do you mean that the airline will pay you 31% of the other airline's fare?

Like 0      
26 Oct 2011 11:23 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Don't you just love it when people get smart.

Perhaps I ment to say 131% more

This message was last edited by El alamillo on 26/10/2011.

This message was last edited by El alamillo on 26/10/2011.

Like 0      
26 Oct 2011 12:03 PM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

No I don't think so.

If you never accept correction, you will never learn!

Like 0      
26 Oct 2011 1:08 PM by Bri Star rating in North. 591 posts Send private message

Yes but really and truly - there is a private message facility if you want to correct someone.  It was clear what was being said and I can only say - you poor things who have just discovered Jet2.com!!!  We have been lucky enough to be able to use them for years, and I have no complaints whatsoever.  In fact, I have had many excellent flights where I have been able to redeem my points - something I have never found easy to do with airmiles!!!   It is excellent that they are rolling out more flights.

Brian

Like 0      
26 Oct 2011 6:21 PM by Alison&Simon Star rating in Hamilton,Scotland - .... 1102 posts Send private message

Alison&Simon´s avatar

Hi,

Sound like you have a real bargain but for us north of the border Jet2 cannot compete with the EJ or RAs' of this world.  EJ for us this summer and unfortuantely RA for Easter both flying to Alicante but I much prefer the drive. It will be much better and quicker for us when Corvera opens.

Ali

Always look on the bright side of life  

Dogs have lots of friends cause they wag their tails and not their tongues

Alibabe

Like 0      
27 Oct 2011 8:28 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Don't know about next year, not looked yet, but Jet2 couldn't compete with RA from LBA this year. Trying to use my FREE flights would have cost me more than buying full fare flights with the blue and yellow. Plus, Jet put a nasty sting in the tail when you think you have everything (extras etc) you need, then slap on a fuel surcharge.

I much prefer to use Jet2, but canot justify paying their prices.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Wooden House- Looking for Mortgage - 14 posts
Hola from windy, boring, unpleasant London - 0 posts
Excessive Gaol Sentences - 0 posts
28 years old, moving to Andalucia - 32 posts
George Soros with an answer? - 0 posts
Accepting another property in return for payments made - 3 posts
Painting of grills - 4 posts
Benirrama - 0 posts
Reputable Rental Management inland Alicante / Vla de Galinerra area ? - 0 posts
Have people had enough now? - 19 posts
GAS BBQ FOR SALE, MIJAS COSTA - 0 posts
SMALL DVD PLAYER, Mijas costa only 12 euros - 1 posts
SMALL DVD PLAYER, Mijas costa only 12 euros - 0 posts
2 SKIES FOR SALE ONLY 40 EUROS FOR EVERYTHING, MIJAS COSTA - 0 posts
WOODEN COT WITH MATTRESS, MIJAS COSTA ONLY 40 EUROS - 0 posts
What if the owner of an embargoed car cannot pay? - 5 posts
google corvera airport - 26 posts
Car parchase issues - 0 posts
best bank - 20 posts
RE registration oo EU Citizens Registry - 2 posts
Plastic bags for airport - 9 posts
Is there a Web site with Historical Weather Stats - 0 posts
Three free legal guides by CostaLuz - 0 posts
Return to the UK? Never - 0 posts
outdoor dog kennel wanted - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x