Formentera Del Segura

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Hi All,

Does anyone know what they call the apartment block on the opposite corner to Sunleys bar and who the developer was?

It is on Calle Virgen Del Carmen.

Has anyone heard anything god or bad about this block?

Thanks

Kelju

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 12:33 AM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Kelju,

Yes we know it well and love it there!!!!! We have had an apartment since they were built and very happy with it. Love the village and English, Dutch and the Spanish are very friendly.  

Do you know the village well?

Anything I can help you with let me know.   Cannot remember the builder.  If you look at my profile the address is there.

Regards Patricia

This message was last edited by pat and roy on 29/09/2011.

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 10:20 AM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for the reply, we don't know the village that well, we stayed in a friends apartment near to the cemetry at the opposite end near to the supermarket and Montgomery's bar last week and were quite taken with Formentera.

We had a few evening strolls around the square and thought that the Princesa Letizia (hope that's right) apartment block looked really nice and was well positioned.

I have sent you a PM.

Kelju

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 2:14 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Kelju,

Yes I know where you stayed!!!

I expect you went into the liffy bar as well or maybe not.

Yes you are right we are near all ammenities, but not to far to walk to super value.

We love it there.

Have sent you a pm if I can help any more please let me know.

Patricia

Like 0      
29 Sep 2011 7:54 PM by kelju Star rating in South Yorkshire . 300 posts Send private message

kelju´s avatar

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for the PM, most useful.

We didn't go to the Liffy bar, it was usually around 9pm when we ventured out and only Montgomery's appeared to be selling food at this time, had the 2 x steaks and a bottle of wine for 20 euros on Saturday night which we thought was good value.

We also ate at Patricks (I think this was the name) on the main road one evening, 4 of us had a 3-course meal, a round of beers and 2 caraffes of wine for 42.50 - exceptional.

We can also reccommend the Fish & Chips ( not very Spanish I know, but apparently that's where fired battered fish originates from) at Sunleys.

We have not been to the Costa Blanca before and took the opportunity to drive down to Mar Menor calling in at Torrevieja, Cabo Roig and a few other places on the way back.  The following day we went to Denia and did the same, Calpe, Altea and Benidorm, we did want to call into Campello but by this time had had enough of the car.

We also walked to Benimar and Benijofar and back through the lemon (?) groves to Formentera.

We had a day on the beach just the other side of the river in Guadarmar and a day on the beach in Guardamar itself, so all in all a busy week.

We think that Formentera Del Segura is perfect.

Kelju

Like 0      
30 Sep 2011 10:09 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Kel,

Glad you enjoyed yourselves, you certainly made the most of your time in the village. Yes we have eaten at Patricks, Liffy and Sunleys, there is also a new restaurant opposite the Candy bar which is very good.

Yes one thing about Formentera it is central to most places. We love walking to Benimar although there is not so many orange trees as when we first came out, mind you that is 5 years ago. When we arrive it is like coming home. Is is so peaceful and tranqil.  Love the sunsets over the mountains.

Will answer your pm soon.

Patricia

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

repossessed property - no water or electricity meters - bank obligation to disclose? - 8 posts
Liability for Water Leak - 15 posts
Spa day around Quesada? - 1 posts
Mazarron country club - 6 posts
Help locating hand mixer please - 10 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 3 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 0 posts
Invitation to British property owners in Torrevieja area - 0 posts
Reporting a crime in Spain from the UK - 6 posts
MALAGA CAR HIRE - ADVICE NEEDED ASAP - 11 posts
Property on sale (Andalucia, Spain) - 0 posts
sierra nevada - 0 posts
Free Car Hire - 6 posts
el paso los alcazares - 1 posts
School grants for the Bachillerato. - 0 posts
Fuengirola Feria - 2 posts
Rental agreements - 1 posts
Rental agreements - 0 posts
SMOKE ALARMS - 7 posts
Closing a bank account from the UK for a deceased relative - 7 posts
SKY+ HD BOX - 4 posts
WANTED - 6 month rental between Girona and Valencia - 0 posts
WANTED - very long term townhouse in Duquesa or near - 0 posts
New Mobile Phone coming - 1 posts
Banks settling with properties - 26 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x