List for transponders please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by jdmrhs Star rating in Alternate between En.... 53 posts Send private message

We are in Andalucia and have lost BBC1, BBC2 ITV1,2,3,4. Channel 4.  I got a list from somewhere with all the numbers to try when feeding them into other channels, but have lost the list.  Could anyone let me know where to get it from

I have brought a white sky card from England and this gives me all the channels I pay for in England ie Universal UK Gold etc, but no luck with BBC AND ITV. (We can get channel 5!!!)

Help.

Thanks

Joan

Like 0      
23 Sep 2011 6:38 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Any good?

Astra 2 and EPG

This message was last edited by bobaol on 23/09/2011.

Like 0      
23 Sep 2011 6:40 PM by satandpcguy Star rating in Gandia, Valencia. 399 posts Send private message

satandpcguy´s avatar

You do not need a sky card for BBC channels, and ITV2,3,4, and most ITV1 regions, as thery are free to air.

All BBC regions are already on the Sky Guide - from Sky channel 970 - so there is really no need to add them to "other channels".

As is Channel 4 - Sky channel 104 - and their sister chanels from 135 upwards - again no need to add them to "other channels".

There are NO other versions of ITV2,3,4 from those on 118,119,120 - so again no need to add those to other channels.

However, the various ITV1 regions are split over a number of differnet frequencies....the free to air (non sky card) frequencies can be found on http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html

Some ITV1 regions are encrypted and require a working sky card to use - you can add these on freq 11973 v and/ or 12402v

And the Irish versions of C4, E4, M4 are available on 12480v (C4 - free to air card, e4, m4 subscription card required)

This message was last edited by satandpcguy on 23/09/2011.

www.satandpcguy.com Satellite TV & Sky TV in Spain installers. Costa Blanca, Azahar and Valencia areas.

"Like" us on Facebook

Like 0      
26 Sep 2011 12:58 PM by jdmrhs Star rating in Alternate between En.... 53 posts Send private message

Hi Guys,

Thanks for list of transponders, I managed to get ITV on other channels, but still can´t get BBC1,2,AND 4.

Have a large satellite dish, so can´t understand why we have lost all the channels.

Joan

Like 0      
26 Sep 2011 8:08 PM by satandpcguy Star rating in Gandia, Valencia. 399 posts Send private message

satandpcguy´s avatar

Have a large satellite dish, so can´t understand why we have lost all the channels

Dish alignment, poor cabling, poor LNB, poor receiver, poor line of sight......can all lead to channel not being available.

www.satandpcguy.com Satellite TV & Sky TV in Spain installers. Costa Blanca, Azahar and Valencia areas.

"Like" us on Facebook

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Looking for a good local book keeper. - 3 posts
Thought 5 months was a holiday?? - 11 posts
usa visa - 0 posts
Wanted Dining Room Table & 4 Chairs - 1 posts
Sue Spanish Builder/Bank in UK? - 13 posts
Anyone in Marbella do me a favour? - 2 posts
Things you need to known about your Cell Phone - 3 posts
Looking to buy Property in Malaga, Spain - 6 posts
Moving to Spain - 6 posts
I received letter from Agencia Tributaria saying I have a fine - but for what? - 14 posts
Land sitter/land wanted for rent for campervan. - 2 posts
Getting your deposit back? Tenant rights - 3 posts
Campsite work - 1 posts
Is this the bottom of the market - 1 posts
amplifier for satellite dish - 1 posts
Driving down to El Faro Mijas first time. - 10 posts
Couple from Barnsley S.Yorks - 3 posts
TOMTOM TRUCK SATNAV IDEAL FOR CARAVAN AND CAMPER VANS - 0 posts
Internet in la zenia - 2 posts
Place selling wine near Aspe - 3 posts
Patrimonio - 8 posts
reconnecting a phone line for internet service. - 12 posts
help with deferred UK pension - 6 posts
Goodstitch - 0 posts
Restaurant Recommendation Wanted: El Ejido/Adra area - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x