Looking to buy Property in Malaga, Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Sep 2011 12:00 AM by direct4 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Like to buy a coastel Penthouse or an Apartment 2/3 bedroom  new built in Fuengirola, Boliches or Torreblanca , best low prices. 

Property should be near all amenities,  transport, bars, restaurants.  Should give good rental income.

Like 0      
21 Sep 2011 3:46 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

On the rental

Be aware that you will have a lot of hoops to jump through if you want to legally let your apartment.

AND, after you have jumped all the hoops,  you will have to pay 24% on the gross income, including the cost of electric, water, community, etc, and without any permitted deuctions. (Thus income p.m.:-  rent 600 + water 50 + electric 100.  You pay 24% on the whole 750 euros, and then you still must pay the bills, replacements, cleaning, wear amd tear etc)

It effectively means that it cannot be 'cost effective' to legally let.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 21/09/2011.

Like 0      
21 Sep 2011 3:49 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

Believe it or not there is a shortage of good penthouses in that area at the right price. By good penthouse I mean good living space plus maybe 100 sq mm terrace and serviced by a lift.

I would suggest just outside Fuengirola in the El Faro/Chaparral area.

There were some on Pinares de Mijas but 2 years ago they were very overpriced (Developer!) maybe now he has come to his senses.

Try also El Chaparral - there were some there also

I would avoid Mijas Golf (unless you want to play golf) and La Cala Hills (on ctra Fuengirola-Coin)

Los Boliches is quite an expensive area but is a good rental area

Like 0      
21 Sep 2011 4:22 PM by david_tom2009 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Spam **

This message was last edited by EOS Team on 21/09/2011.

Like 0      
21 Sep 2011 4:44 PM by Faro Star rating in London. 1139 posts Send private message

David

Before you destoy our threads with your blatant advertising might I suggest you identify yourself or firm or otherwise start making some relevant comments that would convince us you actually know the law.

Like 0      
21 Sep 2011 8:46 PM by Roberto Star rating in Torremolinos. 4551 posts Send private message

Roberto´s avatar

"you will have to pay 24% on the gross income, including the cost of electric, water, community, etc"

Not that I know anything about this topic, but how are utility bills etc. considered "income"?

"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

Mark Twain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Moving to Spain - 6 posts
I received letter from Agencia Tributaria saying I have a fine - but for what? - 14 posts
Land sitter/land wanted for rent for campervan. - 2 posts
Getting your deposit back? Tenant rights - 3 posts
Campsite work - 1 posts
Is this the bottom of the market - 1 posts
amplifier for satellite dish - 1 posts
Driving down to El Faro Mijas first time. - 10 posts
Couple from Barnsley S.Yorks - 3 posts
TOMTOM TRUCK SATNAV IDEAL FOR CARAVAN AND CAMPER VANS - 0 posts
Internet in la zenia - 2 posts
Place selling wine near Aspe - 3 posts
Patrimonio - 8 posts
reconnecting a phone line for internet service. - 12 posts
help with deferred UK pension - 6 posts
Goodstitch - 0 posts
Restaurant Recommendation Wanted: El Ejido/Adra area - 0 posts
Rant about grants...... - 1 posts
Registering properties with Valencian tourist board - 2 posts
Halal or Vegetarian Restuarants Costa Blanca South - 5 posts
Rural Rentals illegal !! - 6 posts
Taxes as a freelancer - 5 posts
situations vacant. - 0 posts
situations vacant - 1 posts
URBANIZATION'S PRESIDENTS TERM OF OFFICE - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x