is there a Spanish 0845 equiv

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Aug 2011 12:00 AM by manyarna Star rating in the UK- Heart is in .... 59 posts Send private message

Does anyone know if it exists or of any suppliers of 0845 type  numbers with switchboard so that calls can be diverted to home, mobile or office regardless where i am so that only 1 number needs to be on all marketing? and customers can always make contact or any other suggestions?

Like 0      
31 Aug 2011 10:19 PM by Duquesa Rover Star rating in West Sussex / Costa .... 21 posts Send private message

Yes it starts with 902. Mine diverts from Spain to my UK landline at only 4c per min. Was useful when I had business interests in Spain.

There are a few companies on the internet.

Regards

Like 0      
01 Sep 2011 2:12 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

902 is not really an equivalent.

A 902 call is charged at the National Rate, not local as many seem to think.  Even Talk radio have finally stopped giving their 902 number as they now understand that the 952 number is cheaper for many (even free) and never more expensive that the 902 call

(check out:-   http://www.movistar.es/qx/publtarifas/1int_902_pesetas.htm before you disagree please)

Like 0      
05 Sep 2011 2:15 PM by manyarna Star rating in the UK- Heart is in .... 59 posts Send private message

Thanks for the replys,

The 902 type number sounds OK as I just dont want people getting un-answered calls so being able to divert to a UK l/line or mobile ideal.

Has anyone got any company names they can suggest

I have found  elotek and citrus red.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

EXCERCISE BICYCLE - 0 posts
Spanish domain name - 2 posts
Eye on my villa! - 8 posts
No furniture and no refund - 7 posts
Sales Consultants required for immediate start - 0 posts
Child friendly - 1 posts
aledo murcia - 1 posts
Phone Cards - 4 posts
going through the euro tunnel - 8 posts
Iglesias Associates - Lawyers in Fuengirola/Alhaurin el Grande - 0 posts
injury in spain - 3 posts
Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court. - 69 posts
who wants a top sat nav? - 2 posts
Furniture Pack - 0 posts
A BIG THANK YOU! - 4 posts
Buy or rent? - 10 posts
Broken aircon controller - 0 posts
Residence in Spain - 20 posts
Spanish Wills - 0 posts
Another horror story - 0 posts
seapea - 3 posts
Cristina - 0 posts
Empty Orange Gas Bottles - 8 posts
Going to University - 10 posts
Burglar/Intruder alarm Systems. - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x