Child friendly

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Aug 2011 12:00 AM by lindsayinspain Star rating in Costa del Sol. 5 posts Send private message

lindsayinspain´s avatar

Hi, i´d love to hear from the community about personal experiences and recommendations for "Child Friendly" places to eat along the Costa del Sol.  I live Benalmadena side, and with all the will (and money) in the world, I cant try them all myself!!  

Here are a couple I love for starters:

Casa Paco, Playamar: Friendly service, they love kids and it has a huge expanse of lawn alongside where all the kids can run around in relative safety while the adults enjoy an after dinner Brandy!  Very good seafood & meat dishes at reasonable prices

Sabores del Mundo in Benhavis: a "Gourmet Delicatessen" where kids are greeted with Puzzle Sheets & table games, good food & family friendly service

Be great to get some more so we can let our families know when they come on Holiday!

Like 0      
31 Aug 2011 2:44 PM by Suemac Star rating in Jumilla, Murcia. 1001 posts Send private message

I don't know the Costa del Sol that well, apart from (child-free!) holidays there, however I would suggest that any Spanish-run bar or restaurant that you choose will be child-friendly.  We have been in Valencia with a group of friends, including one child, and our friend's daughter was looked after before the waiter even asked us what we wanted.  Locally, when John's grandsons visited us for the first time, everywhere they went they were given sweets, crisps etc.  In Spain, children always seem to be welcome wherever you take them.

Sue

Sue Walker

Author of "Retiring the Ole Way", now available on Amazon

See my blog about our life in Spain: www.spainuncovered.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

aledo murcia - 1 posts
Phone Cards - 4 posts
going through the euro tunnel - 8 posts
Iglesias Associates - Lawyers in Fuengirola/Alhaurin el Grande - 0 posts
injury in spain - 3 posts
Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court. - 69 posts
who wants a top sat nav? - 2 posts
Furniture Pack - 0 posts
A BIG THANK YOU! - 4 posts
Buy or rent? - 10 posts
Broken aircon controller - 0 posts
Residence in Spain - 20 posts
Spanish Wills - 0 posts
Another horror story - 0 posts
seapea - 3 posts
Cristina - 0 posts
Empty Orange Gas Bottles - 8 posts
Going to University - 10 posts
Burglar/Intruder alarm Systems. - 1 posts
Presentation program of autumn activities- Last Resort Manilva - 0 posts
AT LAST I CAN FLY FROM SOUTHEND AIRPORT - 5 posts
Setting up Sunday League Football Club in Granada, interested? - 0 posts
NIE numbers - 14 posts
Trip Advisor - 1 posts
SAT NAV - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x