Phone Cards

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
31 Aug 2011 12:00 AM by chocciegirl Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

I have heard that Spanish Sim Cards can be bought that work out cheaper than our UK ones, is this correct and which ones would you recommend please.

Like 0      
31 Aug 2011 12:59 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If you are talking about a person visiting Spain then yes I am sure a local card would be cheaper, but which I don't know as you need to shop around.

When I have spent time in Philippines and Malaysia (2/3 months) I have always bought a local sim card.  That way local calls are local rates and when people called my from say Spain or UK  I did not get charged  as well as the caller.

Like 0      
31 Aug 2011 1:21 PM by SMYTHIE Star rating. 145 posts Send private message

LOCAL SIMS TEND TO COST 5EU AND INCLUDE 5 EU OF CALLS BUT DONT FORGET U NEED FONE UNLOCKING COSTS 5EU HERE PLENTY OF PLACES DO THIS LOOK OUT FOR INTERNET PLACES THATS WHERE YOU DO IT TO GET SIMM YOU NEED TO SHOW PASSPORT AND I THINK PROOF OF ADDRESS UK ONE OK

Like 0      
02 Sep 2011 5:32 PM by chocciegirl Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thank you all for this info.

Like 0      
02 Sep 2011 7:44 PM by tech Star rating in Maidstone/Turre when.... 83 posts Send private message

Mas movil worked for me. All you need is an unlocked phone (or I think their sim card works with orange). You purchase the card for 15 euros but that gives you 15 euros worth of calls. It works out a lot cheaper than using a UK mobile phone.

They have a good website with all the info you need. masmovil.es and click the link for English.

Hope this helps.

Tech.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

going through the euro tunnel - 8 posts
Iglesias Associates - Lawyers in Fuengirola/Alhaurin el Grande - 0 posts
injury in spain - 3 posts
Take your Solicitor (Abogado) to court. - 69 posts
who wants a top sat nav? - 2 posts
Furniture Pack - 0 posts
A BIG THANK YOU! - 4 posts
Buy or rent? - 10 posts
Broken aircon controller - 0 posts
Residence in Spain - 20 posts
Spanish Wills - 0 posts
Another horror story - 0 posts
seapea - 3 posts
Cristina - 0 posts
Empty Orange Gas Bottles - 8 posts
Going to University - 10 posts
Burglar/Intruder alarm Systems. - 1 posts
Presentation program of autumn activities- Last Resort Manilva - 0 posts
AT LAST I CAN FLY FROM SOUTHEND AIRPORT - 5 posts
Setting up Sunday League Football Club in Granada, interested? - 0 posts
NIE numbers - 14 posts
Trip Advisor - 1 posts
SAT NAV - 0 posts
Wanted - 0 posts
Changing address re car ownership - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x